views on franz today

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bighitter1, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He keeps a Million in his day trading account. I asked him yesterday.

#41     Apr 12, 2006
  2. i just took the trial. since franz does not use the ti method i dont know if the ti program would be a good investment. i only have experience with what franz does.

#42     Apr 12, 2006
  3. Really? And what qualifies him for that? If he does 2000 R/T per day, he is only averaging 5 ticks per contract. That might make him one of the biggest non-institutional day traders, but how does that make him one of the greatest?

#43     Apr 12, 2006
  4. Obviously he didn't get to this point by taking 5 ticks per contract.

He takes short profits because its hard to move size. He trades counter trend so that he can trade big. Countertrending doesn't bode well for huge market swings. Plus, he has a profit target for the day.. Thus, it is better to trade big and take profits if you have enough convictions in your trading system.

#44     Apr 12, 2006
  5. is any body in the franz room today. how is he doing today? should be a good day because he does best on rangebound days.

#45     Apr 12, 2006
  6. He is killing it... I don't think he had any more than two losing trades yet.. and thats going to the pre-market..

BullsEyes have been 100% today.

#46     Apr 12, 2006
  7. Completely agree.

I wonder if Franz does live-recordings and makes them available to those using his signal calling room or as supplemental educational info for the mentor program he's involved in.

If not...one of you guys should make it as a suggestion to him so that all of his clients can benefit from such.

A good software to start with is something like Camtasia.

Can't imagine him not recording his trade sessions considering they have live-recordings of testimonials of traders that used the mentor program he's associated with.

Mark

#47     Apr 12, 2006
  8. K-Rock

K-Rock

I understand he converted a $45K account to a million within 9 months.

#48     Apr 12, 2006
  9. Ripley,

Can u give us more info. plz,

2 loss in how many trades total?

What are total amount of points per contract?

Thank you

#49     Apr 12, 2006
  10. I'm not really sure since he went into a different format now where he doesn't show P/L anymore because the new format was clogging up tranfer rate.

But, his goal today was to put together a positive day.. and he did that soundly.

#50     Apr 12, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.