views on franz today

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bighitter1, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats what he has been averaging for 2006. But, his goal is only $25,000 per day. And he had a losing day yesterday too..

& I he isn't trading real money tommorrow (Wednesday), and he usually doesn't trade the day before a holiday (Thursday), and Friday is a market close. So, yeah.. For almost a week, Franz will not be trading.

#21     Apr 11, 2006
  2. K-Rock

K-Rock

Franz doesn't like to trade prior to holidays because volume is generally low.

#22     Apr 11, 2006
  3. K-Rock

K-Rock

Ripley,

You got it wrong. His current daily goal is $100K a day, but I think he has been averaging about $130K.

#23     Apr 11, 2006
  4. Well.. he has a new goal now.. and its $25K...

Trust me on it.. I heard it with my own ears.

Ask him tomorrow.

#24     Apr 11, 2006
  5. K-Rock

K-Rock

You know he has multiple accounts. If you have been in the room the past couple of days you should recall he stated he will know longer mention or show his other accounts traded by his staff.

#25     Apr 11, 2006
  6. mhashe

mhashe

That gives a conservative estimate of 20 million a year. Which begs the question.......why bother running a online dog and pony show if you're making that type of money?

#26     Apr 11, 2006
  7. There may not've been a staff to begin with.. b/c no one has never seen them. You only get mentions of they made $5 million in the opening hour etc etc.. making false claims about staff or trading funds etc to lure in newbies doesn't bode well with regulatory agencies.

And his new goal came in light of the last thread we had here. Might've made the man to be cautious and start using his own money, rather than trading on the SIM.

#27     Apr 11, 2006
  8. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

Well one thing I did not like about David's room is that he leaves at a certain time. I remember one day where the market was against him and he did average into a trade 2 times and then he looked at the time and had to all of a sudden close the room. I wasn't following his trades and I was still kind of ticked off, I can only imagine if someone that was holding his hand felt like. I havn't been back to his room since. David sets a price limit from the market open on where his entry will be "usually around a R1 or S1 level" and go for the 2 points from that. Very basic and gets a lot of winners but really doesn't follow the TI method either.

#28     Apr 11, 2006
  9. Who is David's room? Is he a TI moderator?

#29     Apr 11, 2006
  10. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

David runs the Mentorship room of TI

#30     Apr 11, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.