views on franz today

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bighitter1, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to agree to Joyeta
    He has the ball to average down
    But if a person has a $5000 account it is very hard for him to average down

#11     Apr 11, 2006
  2. Thanks...now I know why the thread is gone...I remember it had a great analysis piece from Duey Decimal about big traders and volume...oh well...its too bad, many would benefit from the really good responses that come from time to time.

#12     Apr 11, 2006
  3. Franz the Greatest made a Huge comeback to only lose -$ 60,025 for the day.

Impressive.

#13     Apr 11, 2006
  4. I think what he needs to do is start a reality cable show. I think a lot of people, including myself, would love to watch him in action. I have no desire to trade like that (my heart couldnt take it) but would love to watch.

#14     Apr 11, 2006
  5. Opra

Opra

That would be a headache for CNBC. No, wait, he should talk to CNBC for a show called "Crazy Money"

#15     Apr 11, 2006
  6. WinSum

WinSum

Where is david's room ?

#16     Apr 11, 2006
  7. Well David room is on thursday.
    He does not do big lot at all just small lot and is very conservative
    He has not had 1 loosing day since sept
    i will check his room on thursday
    Today i was in franz room

#17     Apr 11, 2006
  8. If you have only 5k, you have no business trading futures, IMO. As for Franz, he had a bad day, we all have them, and like most of us, he hates losing. No big deal, he lost 150k and will get back on track and making money. With the kind of money he was "suppose" to be making, it's not that big a deal.

I will be checking out the chat room next week, and I am looking forward to it.

#18     Apr 11, 2006
  9. Impressive Indeed!

#19     Apr 11, 2006
  10. something does not make sense.....

here's a guy whose goal is to make 150k a day, loses 150k and gets so frazzled that he quits trading real money for several days???? if you earn 150k a day, then lose 150k in a day that is par for the course, he should be use to it. what's up??

surfer:confused: :eek:

#20     Apr 11, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.