Views of DJI

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by capamunt, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Hi,

I'm sorry. By calculation the first objective after yhe main objective was achieved is 10.495,17 and was also achieved de last 11/23.

Pay atention to the support. A new minimum is necessary to support any main recovery.

Salut

#71     Nov 28, 2009
  2. Hi,

Well, the new supports appears

Salut

#72     Jan 21, 2010
  3. Hi,

The quotation know where are the supports. But break

Salut

#73     Feb 4, 2010
  4. It looks like we're headed toward 9,700 to me with your charts.

Also, how did you develop the 2nd or 3rd support (lowest <b>RED</b> dotted line)? Are you using some sort of Fib. number for the slope or what?

The reason I ask: Most supports are drawn with a minimum of at least 3 hits (textbook example) some people use just 2 to project forward. But the 3rd line you have seems to have only 1 point (point of origin). Just curious to know, thanks and keep up the good work.

-troll

#74     Feb 4, 2010
  5. Hi Codetroll

In the figure the higher RED line IS the basis of parallels dotted lines based on the two previous minimum. The blue dotted lines are horizontal supports of Fibonacci.

In the other hand I think my first figure in this post is giving a new informatio, because the blue upper line is as A a resistance, then i B is a support and now in C it seems to change a resistance. If this is confirmed the consquences are important as you see.

Salut

#75     Feb 5, 2010
  6. Interesting to say the least, I get a feeling we're going to fall some more before we get a bounce up. Let's just hope your scale and supports don't get broken or else we go to 5K eh? lol Wouldn't be good.

What fibs are you finding work well for the DOW? I have had partial success with fib support/resistance, but not as often as I would like to actually justify using them.

-troll

#76     Feb 5, 2010
  7. Hi Codetroll,

Perhaps this view on a weekly base is most clear.

It is known the quotation almost never returned to in V form. It ls necessary other leg.

See de pairs of point A and B, and A2 and the future B2

Salut

#77     Feb 5, 2010
  8. Hi,

An up tp date

Salut

#78     Jun 8, 2010
  9. Hi,

And another up to date

Salut

#79     Jun 8, 2010