Views of DJI

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by capamunt, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I said this back in early OCT, but I think the DJI will finally stop in the 7000 - 7800 range.
    This make the most since. The last slide in the DJI back in the spring was a signal of what was to come. Using the Fibonacci w. extensions you can see that it could not break the 50% fib level off this slide. That usually means it will go past the first level of extensions and bounce back somewhere in the second level.
    Whether it continues up is any ones guess, but that is at least a target range for a major retracement... just my opinion.
    [​IMG]

#11     Nov 20, 2008
  2. is there support at 7600 on the DJI?

#12     Nov 20, 2008
  3. Hi,

As you will see the minimum oct 2002 at around 7.200 is for mi the key point.

Above this value the recovery it seems in the months delay.

Below this value quotations the recovery takes many years.

My today's grafical interpretation is

Salut

#13     Nov 20, 2008
  4. Hi,

And for today also

Salut

#14     Nov 20, 2008
  5. Hi,

Other possibilty is after finishing 3 impulses more an extensin to achieve the Fibonacci correction until the level of around 6.000 points.

Salut

#15     Nov 21, 2008
  6. Hi,

The Andrew's Fork seems to work well with the DJI.

Salut

#16     Nov 21, 2008
  7. Hi,

And other point of view, using only 3 Andrew's Forks

Salut

#17     Nov 23, 2008
  8. So look at your chart.

draw in fork 4 which will be to the right of everything so far.

Can you "see" the multi year symmetry?

The vertical axis of symmetry is between the fork 2 long and the fork 3 short.

I started trading when the $INDU was under 350.

Obviously the best trading days are ahead.

"Trading" means making money with price change. To do that you have to be on the RIGHT side of the market and IN the marlet ALL of the time.

Forks are fun but making money is another thing.

There is only a couple of months to go before the annual estimates are made. This reasoning is, of course like the dark ages. Why hasn't, by this time, the world learned to do finance like a Wisconsin farmer keeps track of his dairy herd with a 12 month rolling average including each head he support like a steward.

You guys are funny. Really funny.

Is there any question who will be who in the cabinet? That the girls were going to go to Sidwell Friends? LOL

Is there anyone who doesn't know all the 10Q's for this year???

#18     Nov 23, 2008
  9. Long term charts aren't applicable unless they adjust for inflation.

#19     Nov 23, 2008
  10. Hi,

I continue my way,

Salut

#20     Nov 24, 2008