Video , why do indicator based systems fail.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murray Ruggiero, Mar 2, 2018.

1. zdreg

zdreg

"those who can do. those who can't teach."

"tortured rules"
    I am not into masochism.

#21     Mar 2, 2018
  2. schweiz

schweiz

:thumbsup:

Many times simple logic is all we need to solve problems. But ego can trouble the simple logic.

#22     Mar 2, 2018
    Sprout likes this.
  3. Thanks for reinforcing my K.I.S.S. reason for not watching it. I'm not exaggerating about my rule for, "If it can't be explained in 10 words or less, fuggetaboutit".

#23     Mar 2, 2018
    birdman likes this.
  4. zdreg

zdreg

KISS

#24     Mar 2, 2018
  5. zdreg

zdreg

your remark beat mine by a microsecond.

""If it can't be explained in 10 words or less, fuggetaboutit"
    winston churchill asked his Generals what he needed too win the war. they presented him with many pages of requests. Churchill famously replied narrow your requests down to one page.

#25     Mar 2, 2018
  6. algofy

algofy

Yeah I agree with some of the things said earlier. I tried to listen to the video and got about 2 mins in before I'm thinking WTF is this guy talking bout. Maybe it's all good stuff and I'm just not smart enough to know about any of it.

#26     Mar 2, 2018
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  7. You gotta be a unique, philosophical...yet tactical, trader, to succeed with trading.
    Way too many lost souls approach trading thinking all you need is a fixed, Holy Grail system/formula to make you rich :cool: --->:confused:,

and i'm not just full of theory talk stuff. I'm 95%-99% confident my % returns beats everyone's here at ET.
    Just simply saying, without trying to sound too arrogant or cocky.

It's lunch time in the West Coast US right now...I feel like eating a nice medium-rare porterhouse steak in a restaurant.
    I could easily afford it, with my profits for today. -- I might even buy another one for my beagle.

2018...all the best, ET extraterrestrial traders,

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    #27     Mar 2, 2018
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  8. nickynoes

nickynoes

Ya failed.

#28     Mar 2, 2018
    Simples likes this.
  9. aldrums

aldrums

I watched the video and took a look at your website. Here is my favorite part:
    “ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING.”

#29     Mar 2, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

You legally have to put that or the government will give you problems. It's part of the standard discloser

#30     Mar 2, 2018