(Video) Trading Week Ahead: Ken's thoughts for Week of June 21st

Discussion in 'Events' started by KCalhoun, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Overnight

Overnight

I was not complaining about cursors. I simply stated that Ken's cursors in his videos look like the world engine that Superman's enemies tried to destroy earth with, through terraforming.

In that sense, his videos suck, because he is proffering the destruction of earth in the DC comics universe.

Sheesh!

My apologies, this is the wrong section to have that sort of humor in. This is Events, where sponsors announce their bits. My bad! I get carried away in trying to have fun and bring levity!

Overnight game penalty. -2- to Gryffendore

#11     Jun 20, 2022

2. Just messin' wit ya Overnight, just messin' wit ya. :)

#12     Jun 20, 2022
  3. Overnight

Overnight

No, you brought out a good point. I do get carried away at times. I promised Baron this year that I would ease up on this behavior in threads where it does not belong. :)

#13     Jun 20, 2022
  4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Time and place..... overall your posts are usually really good. Or at least entertaining..

Hey I've got an idea, maybe do more trading, less chitchat and show Your blotter occasionally.... ? Just an idea lol

#14     Jun 20, 2022
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Fucking Christ, my blotter. It will be an awful mess. I think I have to finally suck up to the day-trading teat and actually trade daily, because swing trading for me is not working out. Not in this shitty recessionary hell-hole. BLAH!

#15     Jun 20, 2022
  6. :D It's all fun and games and chatter and laughter and conversation....Until someone asks another person to display their real trading account performance.
    And now...the air suddenly smells like death, sorrow, agitation and confusion, :confused:

That's ET for everyone,

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    #16     Jun 21, 2022