Video: Trader, Paul Tudor Jones

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ashantt, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Wow, nasty, nasty, nasty. What's gotten under your skin -- does Surf have some books overdue?

#31     Mar 25, 2011
  2. Let's clarify. I'm saying that's what he is ONLY if he is saying his version of the video has essential material not found in what has been available on the Internet AND if, in fact, there is no such added "good stuff" in his $500 per copy versions. Hypothetically, if that were the case, surely we would both agree that he would be a liar and a cheat. And while I would hate to believe it, he has yet to give any general indication of which this "added value" might be, and to which he repeatedly has alluded. I await his informative response with much anticipation so that we may all once again breathe easier.

P.S. You have quoted a fraction of my post that takes it entirely out of context. Very well done. Right Winger, are you?

#32     Mar 25, 2011
  3. That tape has been sold out for years. I am not in the video selling business and my copies were sold a long time ago. The only thieves and thug types are those who download pirated material from the web. There is nothing for sale, nor has there been for a long time. Your anger is a trip. Capitalism has beat you down, Gabfly?

By the way, does the freegan copy have all the information on the original?

#33     Mar 25, 2011
  4. So, for the record, you are declaring that you never sold copies made from your copy? And you no longer have a single one left, even for yourself? Regardless, kindly give us a single general indication of the additional content on your version that is not found on what has been available for download. Just an inkling, please, since you said that the download version does not have the "good stuff."

#34     Mar 25, 2011

5. How would I know? I would never download pirated material. I asked the question if the stolen, pirated version that Freegans download had the good stuff redacted as I suspect.

Any other expansion of this simple question was from you and the other Freegans waiting for handouts at capitalism's soup kitchen.

#35     Mar 25, 2011
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

I hope you are not talking about the banks and their bailout here....

P.S.: So making copies and selling it over the internet is GOOD(BOY), but just viewing it once on a website is BAD (US) :)

#36     Mar 25, 2011
  7. Oh, and have a look at this:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2518318&highlight=PTJ+video#post2518318

Looks like you're a "freegan" too. And one who copies and sells. Or at least did so.

In any event, you have more than once, and not only in this thread, alluded to "good stuff" content on your "full" version not available elsewhere. Kindly elaborate on the nature of this "good stuff," lest we conclude that you are both a liar and a swindler. Your being a hypocrite is now a matter of record.

#37     Mar 25, 2011
  8. Just a small addition, search 'PTJ 1987' on google.

#38     Mar 25, 2011
  9. Samsara

Samsara

I think you correctly intuited the subtext of surf's comment. Whenever he begins red-baiting, you know you've pretty much caught him in it.

#39     Mar 25, 2011
  10. I'm deeply disillusioned to find out that a baller trader like PTJ drank such shitty beer.

#40     Mar 25, 2011