Video: Trader, Paul Tudor Jones

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ashantt, Mar 24, 2011.

1. That video put the cherry on top of my education here at ET. People have been looking for it for many years. Now I see why. Whoda thunk it?

Paul Tudor Jones, using Elliot and Gann to analyze the market.:D I knew all it along.

#21     Mar 25, 2011
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Try any other video on the same site. If nothing plays, you are out of luck. Maybe your ISP is blocking the site...
    There is a search field in the middle on the top, you can use that to find other videos...

#22     Mar 25, 2011
  3. Was the good stuff redacted from this download?

#23     Mar 25, 2011
  4. The video is so awesomely 80's - pretty funny. The scenes from Gstaad are great, ha.

#24     Mar 25, 2011
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

You mean the hookers and the coke snortig? That is only aviable on your copies, $500 a piece....

#25     Mar 25, 2011
  6. And, like clockwork, marketsurfer implies that you can only get the "good stuff" by buying his scratchy copy of a copy of a copy of a VHS video for...how much, surf? $500?

I have the video in its entirety. It's fine, and I'm glad I saw it, if only to confirm what everyone here should already know: that even the best traders are human.

Give us a teaser, surf. Give us a vague idea of what the "good stuff" comprises and to which there is access only by way of your $500 scratchy copy of a copy of a copy of a VHS video.

EDIT: Pekelo, I see you beat me to it.

#26     Mar 25, 2011
  7. Come on, stop being obtuse you commie Freegans---- the good stuff is likely redacted from the sample versions floating around on the pirate sites.

#27     Mar 25, 2011
  8. Again, give us a hint of what that "good stuff" is. Just enough for us to want to give you our money.

OR are you just maliciously engaging in what your toady said you, yourself, were allegedly subjected to:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...perpage=6&highlight=rodney king&pagenumber=93

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, against all odds. It's just the kind of guy I am. However, without even a hint of the "added value" that your video copies allegedly provide, I'm afraid I can't even give you that. Without even a hint, I will regrettably have to assume that you're just a lying (and therefore thieving) thug. And you know how I'd hate for that to happen.

#28     Mar 25, 2011
  9. That video was great. Thank you for posting it Ashantt

#29     Mar 25, 2011
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

#30     Mar 25, 2011