Video shows teens beating Chicago student to death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by short&naked, Sep 28, 2009.

1. The same could be said about the inner-city Irish in the 1880s. Actually, it was.

Dumbass, I didn't dodge the question, I ignored it because it is so broadly written, it could include any race. You could say the same thing about whites. Name me one white population that has zero violence anywhere.

How would you prove that? What is not violent? If you want to talk about violence and magnitude, then Genghis Khan and Adolf Hitler killed the most people.

By the way, do you even trade? Or are you a loser reincarnation? I see that you just "joined."

#11     Sep 29, 2009
  2. Blacks are the biggest threat to blacks. You do not see many smart black folks because the peer pressure to become an ignorant nigger is too great. That poor kid tried and did not want to join the crowd so they killed him.

For Black Parents, the best thing you can do for your child is to send him to a private school.

#12     Sep 29, 2009
  3. I have noticed that the Obama girls are in private school.

#13     Sep 29, 2009
  4. How come you never hear rappers doing songs about beating down the black kid trying to get an education?

#14     Sep 29, 2009
  5. Blacks in "suburban" Charleston kill just as fast as a "inner city" blacks.

Take a look at Watts. Single family homes, palm trees in every yard, perfect weather. L.A., a place people pay millions for similar homes just a few safer and whiter miles away. Why do Watts or Compton have homicide rates like Detroit?

#15     Sep 29, 2009
  6. They are busy killing each other for control of just their own countries first. If they could ever organize, they just might.

But here is blacks invading europe.

http://news.ronatvan.com/2009/05/16/the-african-invasion-of-europe/

Also remember that one time africans invaded sicily, then bred with some of the white women. Thats why you have some italians that are violent gangsters. You will notice that they all seem to come from sicily.

#16     Sep 29, 2009
  7. aegis

aegis

The sub-Saharan African invasion of Sicily is a myth, moron. Sicilians are descendants of North Africans (Arabs) and Northern Europeans (Normans) who invaded one thousand years ago.

#17     Sep 29, 2009
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

Where is the proof that the Irish and Italians are not still a bunch of losers? :D

HOG OUT!!! Last word on this thread.......

#18     Sep 29, 2009
  9. According to Quentin Tarantino and Dennis Hopper, "Sicilians were spawned by niggers".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA

#19     Sep 29, 2009
  10. Don't tell that to the leftist on this forum. They will just make excuses for the guy. They will blame his parents or someone else. Actually even better, they will blame BUSH.

#20     Sep 29, 2009