Video shows teens beating Chicago student to death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by short&naked, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Kid didn't deserve to die, may God bless his soul.

2. elomich

elomich

3. achilles28

achilles28

Here's the video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wHmN745qa8M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wHmN745qa8M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. What a bunch of animals. Wooden planks now?

5. The video clearly proves your point, Pubix.

I wonder how many of them supported Obama?

6. Mercor

Mercor

We need an immediate ban on all wooden planks.

Obama comments on this incident:

"They get bitter, they cling to wooden planks or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

7. Chicago has a very high crime rate

Stay away

8. Dumbass. Inner cities have always been a hotbed of violence. Even before blacks moved in.

Are you familiar with the Irish gangs in the mid to late 1800s? How about the Italians in the early 1900s? Many inner cities were cesspools of violence back then - no different than today - but for the racial makeup.

In my view, it's the environment that influences the behavior. But you must belong to a "superior" race, in which case, I stand corrected.

9. Yeah, those crazy Zulus got what was coming to them when they invaded the British Isles. Oh wait...

I would say that most deaths from murders/wars the past five hundred years were caused by whitey. Hands down.

How many brown/black countries bomb or invade white countries? How many white countries bomb brown/black countries?

You really are a fucking clueless idiot.

But that's not the point here. My issue is that when you demonize a race in the USA, you ignore the underlying reasons for the actions taken by some members of that race. Not too long ago in our history, the Irish and the Italians were looked upon as violent subhuman lowlifes in our inner cities. Violence was rampant. Hells Kitchen was not a black thing - it was a white thing from the "wrong parts of Europe."

Demonizing a race is convenient, I guess. You get to ignore the underlying factors that are rampant in inner cities and just blame the inhabitants.

#10     Sep 29, 2009