Video Shows Bikers Chase And Attack An SUV Driver In NYC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OnClose, Sep 30, 2013.

1. OnClose

OnClose

#41     Oct 7, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I couldn't agree more! +1!

#42     Oct 8, 2013
  3. achilles28

achilles28

One of the bikers who assaulted the Range Rover, is a cop. I hope he dies. This is why that dirty whore attorney refused to file charges. I hope she dies too. These people are scumbags.

Look at the irony with gang-related criminal law. The cops and attorney are a fucking gang or mafia. Throw rico charges and gang charges at these pieces of shit. That coward Bloomberg totally soft-balled the entire thing. What a dick.

Biker cop joined in SUV beatdown, hit vehicle
    http://nypost.com/2013/10/07/bike-cop-joined-in-on-suv-beatdown-video-reveals/

#43     Oct 8, 2013
  4. Where are Obama and Eric Holder? Where are the other race hustlers? Isn't it now a federal civil rights issue? An NYC policeman participated in a riot and is now apparently being shielded by local prosecutors.

#44     Oct 8, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Welcome to the parasite-voting "new" America...:mad: :mad: :mad:

#45     Oct 8, 2013
  6. achilles28

achilles28

I prefer not to dwell on my anger, but this kinda stuff really gets to me. If criminals wanna go man-on-man, okay. Still the mark of a scumbag, but at least they've got stones to do it one on one. When 30 of these pack-animal bullies gang up on one guy, or a guy and his wife?! and child?!?! And half these losers are cops?!?! And the DA covers up for them?!! This is so sick. These people deserve to die. I'm not a righteous guy by any stretch of the imagination, but I would never do any of this. NEVER. And the DA and mayor cover it up? Seriously, whatever happens after to this people, they deserve everything.

#46     Oct 8, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

They DESERVED to have been shot til' they didn't want to be shot anymore! "Strange" how this kind of shit happens in Yankee states where FREE people can't bear arms, and protect their Families...:mad:

#47     Oct 8, 2013
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Agreed.

#48     Oct 8, 2013
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Off-duty NYPD officer allegedly seen pounding SUV arrested on riot charge
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/08/us/bikers-attack-video/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

New York police have arrested one of their own on riot and criminal mischief charges in connection with the September 29 attack on an SUV driver in New York City, a law enforcement official said Tuesday.

Wojciech Braszczok, a 32-year-old detective in the New York Police Department who was off-duty at the time, is allegedly shown on a video pounding on the Range Rover as it drove amid a sea of motorcyclists on the city's West Side Highway, according to the official. That video is now in investigators' hands.

It is is not clear if the detective participated in the beating of the vehicle's driver that followed.

Both charges Braszczok faces are felonies, according to the law enforcement official.

(More at above url)

About time!

#49     Oct 8, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

A former cop at Rikers island? He better take plenty of personal lubricant with him.

#50     Oct 9, 2013