Video Shows Bikers Chase And Attack An SUV Driver In NYC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OnClose, Sep 30, 2013.

1. "Allred refused to comment on the fact that Mieses hasn't had a valid driver's license or permit in the state of Massachusetts since 1999. She said it was irrelevant to the case because he wasn't on his motorcycle when he was run over by the SUV.

Mieses was recently arrested in Andover, Mass., for driving with a revoked license. He also never applied for a motorcycle license.

Records show that in June he was named a habitual offender and his right to drive in the state was revoked until 2017. It wasn't clear if he had been licensed in any other state."

#31     Oct 5, 2013
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#32     Oct 5, 2013
  3. achilles28

achilles28

#33     Oct 5, 2013
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I don't blame the guy for driving away.

He must have feared for his life (and legitimately so in my opinion).

#34     Oct 5, 2013
  5. OnClose

OnClose

#35     Oct 6, 2013
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The slimebag, Christopher Cruz, who did the deliberate brake check that caused the entire incident is appearing in the media trying to say it is all just a misunderstanding and he is 'family man', etc. etc. etc. Tries to pass himself off as a humble car wash worker.

No mention of a long criminal background and being a gangster thug...

Here is a clip

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/monster-tornado-strikes-airport-131441615.html

#36     Oct 6, 2013
  7. The last refuge of an ethnic scumbag is to say 'they don't know who I really am'.

They apparently are taught this in the ghetto as some kind of 'get over' on the man.

no one is fooled asshole.

[​IMG]

#37     Oct 6, 2013
  8. OnClose

OnClose

9. achilles28

achilles28

Fuck him. He can rot. No law-abiding citizen would engage in that crap. A gang intimidating a man and his wife and child. They're all cowardly animals that deserve whatever the fuck they get.

#39     Oct 7, 2013
  10. yeah, 'family man'

what he means is he bangs anything with a pulse and leaves little bastards all over the place.

#40     Oct 7, 2013