Video Shows Bikers Chase And Attack An SUV Driver In NYC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OnClose, Sep 30, 2013.

1. this little gang is unbelievably douchey. check out these vids, skip the first two http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3cd_1380579664, allegedly taken by the same tool who recorded the video we saw. He posted them on youtube lol. here u can see them riding on the wrong side of the road, nonchalantly blowing through red lights, stop signs, weaving in between cars (don't know if that's illegal in NY, but ill guarantee their dinging peoples cars), cutting people off. It even looks like they pass right by a cop at one point.

Don't get me wrong i have no problem with them riding in groups but the rules apply the same to them as everyone else. If you want to be a tuff guy and ride on the wrong side into traffic, don't get all pissy when you get run the fuck over.

#21     Oct 2, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Did ANY of you read what I wrote? ANY of you???:confused:

#22     Oct 2, 2013

3. uhhh.... I did, can't speak for others. What's your point?

I've known more than one person that hit thugs with their car. One just kept going, the thugs were in the middle of the street beating on some old guys' car so my pal got his left turn arrow and he just went, thugs or no... another was driving an empty moving truck, some thugs jumped him at an intersection so he stepped on it, two fell off and one got run over by traffic. The police took his statement and he never heard from them again.

I guess these DA's that won't prosecute are afraid of the riots that might ensue?

#23     Oct 2, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sorry. I meant to post that in the PnR section in a completely different thread/topic.

#24     Oct 3, 2013
  5. I saw the guy who got run over had a criminal record that was as long as the Boston phone book. Somehow, he was not in prison. No doubt he will be suing the SUV driver.

Here's why the DA is full of it. It is basic criminal law that if you are a member of a criminal conspiracy, you are liable for the acts of the group. You can't claim that you didn't pull the trigger and get off. All of these punks who were involved in chasing that car or blocking it are criminally responsible, even though they didn't bash out the window.

It baffles me why the DA is taking such a lenient approach to hardened criminals. From what I have read, the police are furious, although I would like to know how they managed not to see any of this or respond to it.

#25     Oct 4, 2013
  6. This case just proves a lesson, if you live in NYC, do not go upto that hood because if you run into the thugs who live there, only bad things could happen. Id im not mistaken ive seen this very same group of bikers parked along the west side highway myself.

#26     Oct 4, 2013
  7. #27     Oct 4, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

For some reason...I'm not really that surprised.

#28     Oct 4, 2013
  9. achilles28

achilles28

#29     Oct 5, 2013
  10. a pack of faggots on bikes like that should be illegal to begin with. who wants 200 bikes cluttering up the highway?

not sure why the first asshole stopped the suv. they were awfully close to it , swarming all around. noisy fucks too i assume.

too bad it wasnt a bulldozer and take them all out.

youtube disabled all comments. shame.

#30     Oct 5, 2013