Video Shows Bikers Chase And Attack An SUV Driver In NYC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OnClose, Sep 30, 2013.

1. wartrace

wartrace

There is likely fault to be found on both sides. The thing is I have seen other videos where these packs of bikers take over a road and obstruct the flow of traffic going under the speed limit and using all the lanes of the road. It seems as if these people are using the roadways as their personal playground.

I doubt I would have run over the bikes BUT I know that had I been attacked like that there would have been some dead bodies on the road. Two or three + against one raises the disparity of force defense and Mr. Colt had a solution for situations like that. I would not have called 911 but rather relied on 1911 ( Colt 1911) to resolve the issue.

#11     Sep 30, 2013
  2. Let's not get into moral equivalency on this. There is none. This is like those Critical Mass bike punks who take over streets but on steroids.

I smell crap in this somewhere. From the comments to the article, it was clear that people who live there were well aware of this group. Yet the police do not even stop them, when there are doznes of them on the road with no license plates?

Were there payoffs? Are the cops in bed with them on some illegal activity? Was there political pressure to leave them alone because the pols didn't want a racial incident right before the city election?

When stuff like this goes down and the police do nothing, you begin to wonder why.

#12     Sep 30, 2013
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Honestly, I don't care what happens to these idiot bikers. They were clearly looking for trouble, intimidated motorists, and then circled a guy in a car with his family, in the MIDDLE OF A FREEWAY. What would you do? Roll down the window and negotiate? There's 30 of them and ONE of you, plus your wife and baby. When you're actually put in a situation like that, you'll see how it feels. The guy did the right thing. Fuck these losers. They are cowardly sacks of shit. None of them had license plates on their bikes, btw. I guess they "forgot" them

#13     Sep 30, 2013
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Good point. Very reminiscent of the "black block" at WTO and G8 protests that are allowed to smash and burn for a day or two, unobstructed. Then on the third day, cops crack down on *everyone*.

#14     Sep 30, 2013
  5. DA declines to charge bike thug.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/02/da-wont-charge-bike-assault-thug-in-suv-beating/

This is beginning to look very political. If you want to see what outrage looks like, read the comments ot this article.

As several commenters said, if the vicitm had been black and the bike gang white or asian, do you really think this would be the DA's attitude? Can you say George Zimmerman?

#15     Oct 2, 2013
  6. Best comment. Straight to the point.
    The DA has basically announced: Arm yourselves because justice will not be going after gangs who carjack and brutalize you.

#16     Oct 2, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'll apologize to any liberals in advance. Had that been my Wife, baby, and me in that SUV:

1. I would have been driving. Yes, I'm an old school guy. I open the passenger door for a gal, and I drive. (Unless she says she wants to drive, which is fine. But in downtown NYC with the baby in the car, I'm driving.)

2. The guy smashing out MY window with OUR baby in the car? Yep, I would have shot him until he decided he didn't want to be shot anymore!

3. If his other thug buddies wanted to tempt fate, I'd put a 33 round mag in my Glock 26 and keep shooting until the thugs decide harming my family is a bad idea. And yes, if I run through the one 12 round mag, and the three 33 round mags I carry in my car, yes, I'd be running over any thugs left who still want to harm us. And no, I don't give a fuck about NYC's anti gun laws! I was a Police Officer once, and KNOW we were usually there after someone was harmed/killed. For those of you don't know, the police CANNOT protect you! Only you can protect you.

I was talking to a few Deputies at a gas station when the George Zimmerman mess was going on. We talked about blacks possibly shutting down roads, and harming white people similar to the Rodney king riots. What did every Deputy agree on? Thugs on foot hurling bricks, rocks, Molotov cocktails, etc., are NO match for a car, and a determined family man/woman behind the wheel who WILL flatten thugs to get their family out of danger. Ooh rah!!!

#17     Oct 2, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Had the victim been black, and the bike thug white, he'd be sitting on rikers island as we speak, and we all know it. The death of common sense in America... More dangerous than terrorists!:mad:

#18     Oct 2, 2013
  9. that is strange, i'm sure there is more to it than we see in that video but it's clear that some fool cut this family off and tried to make him stop. he started that shit, and then it looked like the guy was talking to them and something made him hit the - fuck this - button and run them over. I suppose he was calling the police to report an accident and these wannabe gangsta's were threatening him or hitting the truck.

All i know is if i were this guy and stuck in traffic, the first time that dbag hit my window, i'm shifting reverse, peddle to the floor. look out! or don't.. wouldn't matter to me if i maimed the whole crew. and if they were chasing me after that, im intentionally running them over. with no help in sight, you have to defend your family and yourself.

#19     Oct 2, 2013
  10. achilles28

achilles28

DA won't prosecute? This is like the black block. Good call to AAA. That DA should be arrested and thrown in jail. Insane when corruption goes this high. Who are they trying to protect?

#20     Oct 2, 2013