Video of punk getting tasered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Yeah...my bad. That's why I deleted the post.

#51     Nov 21, 2006

2. Yes, they do have to take 60 credits in a local community college in ANY subject matter. They are not required to GRADUATE ! so they end up taking the easiest classes offered like .... baseball, history of sports and other sensless classes that allow them to stay stupid.

As for speeding, I am against it, but I think it is stupid and counter productive to give people tickets for going 5 mph over the speed limit. Mind you that penalty applies only to regular folk. If you are a pig or somebody in your immediate family is, and has given you a special PBA card, traffic laws do not apply to you. You can go 90 in a residential area and no ticket will be issued to you. Why because you agree a cop or you daddy is or your hubby is, so you get off free, while the rest of us get tickets for going 5 mph over the speed limit. I guess since all cops as you have stated are such swell guys, they deserve the special mafia-like treatment, the rest of us should be lucky they do not kill us on the spot. To make a long story short go watch Serpico and then talk to me about cops and corruption.

As for pot smoking, last I check it is illegal and I will not tolerate it in front of my establishment. I pay taxes and when I call the pigs they should come and take care of business. I personally do not have a huge problem with pot, just if you are going to engage in it, make sure it is not affecting my ability to pull in costumers and make $$$$$. That was the point I was trying to make.

Yes I am in education business, and must tell you they do not make the students like they used to. I would love to blame pot or illegal immigrants but it goes deeper than that.:(

#52     Nov 21, 2006
  3. Okay so you were up to no good, and apparently it was a chronic matter for a while....

Sorry, I'm not down with the street lingo, what the heck is "waitin' for gear"? Receiving stolen goods, drugs, what?!?

#53     Nov 21, 2006
  4. i never stole anythin'. i was and still am opiates dependent, although now in therapy with mst.

#54     Nov 21, 2006
  5. Wow... finally! You did the right thing admitting it. Give me credit for not saying a word this whole time.

The truth isn't half as bad as the stuff people might have imagined from your words anyways. Keeping nothing in the closet is my philosophy, you know: If someone can't handle my being a junkie, screw them. As long as you're honest, plenty of people will still respect you for what you are.

#55     Nov 21, 2006
  6. yeah, u and very few people here knew it already and i was sure YOU wouldnt utter a word. still, i gave a few hints here and there, i thought they would have understood, but no luck. well, outta me chest...time to come clean.

#56     Nov 21, 2006
  7. man

man

once in a while this board, in midst of all bashing
    and name giving back and forth, is ... moving.

#57     Nov 22, 2006
  8. seems our little taser toter campus cop has a nice little history. fired from being a real cop.. shooting a homeless man dead and choking another student with his night stick.

#58     Nov 22, 2006