Video of punk getting tasered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 18, 2006.

1. I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been there and it was never pretty.

#31     Nov 21, 2006
  2. So what "category of people they really don't like for their choice of life" are you referring to, Bit? What have the circumstances been of these beatings you've undergone at the hands of police officers? Where did this occur?

I'll drop the moonbat thing when it no longer applies.

#32     Nov 21, 2006

3. Decent human beings, funny you said that, some say that concentration camp guards were decent guys and good fathers, shit that did not stop them from doing their job well did it?

Cops are being underpaid???? Where else can you make 50 to 60K a year plus overtime with high school education???? And retire after 20 years of service? And what I mean by service is eating pastry and/or writing tickets for going 5 miles over a speed limit.

As for teachers, they do need at least a MA to get their jobs and their job require a little more than eating pastry ande being assholes.

I live i a major US city and the last time I reported a couple of guys smoking grass in front of my business it took cops 3 hours to show up ( I guess donuts must have been on sale somewhere). Stellar performance .... only when it comes to writing tickets, that they are good at.

In the future we will need death squads????? Are you for real???? Do you know what death squads do in places like Brazil??? Have you ever been to Brazil??? Shit, have you ever been outside of your state????? You make me sick!!!!!!!!!:mad:

#33     Nov 21, 2006
  4. Wild guess, people who attempt to stand up for there legal and human rights.

Bitstream is from south london??

:D

#34     Nov 21, 2006
  5. lol. wonder how many violent crimes were being committed elsewhere in LA, while these valiant guardians were preoccupied upholding the order of the state by repeatedly tasering a prone college student.

if they're smart they wore their swat gear -- those college libraries are rough.

and I sure as hell hope no cheerleaders called them nasty names while they were stormtrooping -- they don't make enough to put up with that kind of inhumane abuse.

#35     Nov 21, 2006
  6. These are campus police hosebag. They are charged with providing policing on the campus of the University of California.

Next time sober up before you type.

#36     Nov 21, 2006
  7. I wish we could get a you-tube of some dumb ass cop tasing himself by accident. THAT would be funny as hell! Fuckers love to resort to violence. Four of them did an arm bar takedown on my 16 year old son face first into a gravel driveway, pepper sprayed him and through him headlong into a chain link fence because he "resisted" their attempts to stop him from getting into his own house. And the shit of it is we live in a small town and they knew it was his house. Like with the military boys in Iraq people need to wake up and quit being apologists for these assholes simply because they haven't been affected by their shit for brains behaviour. Whenever someone complains they are bleeding heart liberal leftist commie pinko fags. How about instead of rational-lying their behaviour over and over again we actually do something to try and make them actually deserve our praise?

#37     Nov 21, 2006

8. You're an idiot. These were NOT Los Angeles police officers. They werre campus cops.

#38     Nov 21, 2006

9. You're a fucking idiot. I see by your bio that your real gig is "educator". How surprising. Not! Hopefully your students wise up to the fact they're being instructed by a dumb ass.

Police in New York and Chicago are required to have at least 60 hours of college.

I find it humorous that writing speeding tickets causes you outrage but a lax attitude toward victimless, non-criminal pot smoking pisses you off. I'll clue you in on something. Speeders cost more innocent lives than kids smoking dope. Maybe the cops were to busy working as "concentration camp guards" to double as Gestapo to America's pot smoking youth.

If American cops were Naziesque I don't think kids would take the risk of getting high would they.

And yea I've been to Sao Paulo. And I live in Miami. interchangeable...........

As for the rest of you. Ya' all must lead real scummy lives if you even have CONTACT with enough law enforcement to have an opinion.

#39     Nov 21, 2006
  10. Arnie

Arnie

That student should see if he can get refund from the college.....not real bright to resist a cops order when he has a Taser pointed at you. :D

#40     Nov 21, 2006