Video of punk getting tasered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Fair enough, but my point is this. People who CHOOSE to live in America need to assimilate to OUR culture. Should they CHOOSE to have a preference for THEIR culture, then they can go back where THEIR culture is the norm.
    One more thing. It would be nice if at some point college kids actually grow the fuck up. Must we run through this silly 'we are the world" nonsense with every fucking class, year after year, decade after decade! I hate to be the one to break it to the kiddies, but we ain't all gonna' get along....ever. Deal with it! And I know it may come as a shock to the children, but for a society to work, there actually have to be rules/laws which are enforced by people given the authority to enforce those rules. While there are certainly those enforcers that will abuse the power given to them we still must have the laws, regardless.
    I'm not some lilly white guy that's never been in trouble. I've had a pair of cuffs on and spent more than a night behind bars. While the crime(s) committed were stupid on my part, I was smart enough to co-operate once arrested.

#21     Nov 18, 2006
  2. Pabst, how many of these incidents do you think are ever actually reported?
    Ever make it to official stats?
    You know the answer, yet still justify this behaviour.
    If its not good enough for joe average to go around commiting shocking violent crimes, perjury, or whatever else, why should it be acceptable for the authorities to do so?

It isnt. Their not "protecting " anyone-if they were, you would see union groups/industry bodies campaigning hammer and tong for effective, HUMANE (key word ) psychiatric care, more effective "prison" systems (not just more of them) and wholesale changes to the law itself.

You do NOT see that, all you do see is bogus justification for "more powers", more"authority", more JOBS and even more carte blanche brutality, corruption and arrogance.

"I AM the law".
    You think thats just judge dredd? nope, paraphrased from the physical.

Its a shit job , and someone has to do it, but how the sick, justifiable sadism seems to maintain a cultural stasis in law "enforcement" remains a mystery to me.

#22     Nov 18, 2006
  3. More moonbat prattle.

No reasoning with moonbats, nosirree...

And BTW, Bit, I have had bad experiences with cops. The difference between me and moonbats like you is that I am able to recognize the difference between cops behaving badly or not. You moonbats obviously have decided that they're all "pigs" bent on beating up innocent citizens. You're a real head case...

#23     Nov 18, 2006
  4. And yet, you still expect, or hope for a different outcome; interesting.

#24     Nov 18, 2006
  5. The "student" is a fruitcake. He shouldn't even be here.

I heard the recording of the arrest. In my opinion, the guy was looking for a reason get into it with the cops. He was (and undoubtedly still is) an irritating little bastard with no respect for authority. All he had to do to prevent all of this was show his ID.

I'd like to taser him myself.

Better yet, lets just ship this son of a bitch (and all his relatives) back to his country of origin.

Steve

#25     Nov 18, 2006
  6. Sure, every "student" knows that the library is the hot spot to "get in to it" with the cops. Even better than the pub.

#26     Nov 19, 2006
  7. You just don't get it. Policemen aren't there to debate subtle greys. That's why we have courtrooms.

Apparently UCLA, for good reason, has a security protocol. Within that system, if one cannot produce a "BruinCard" (liberal academias version of a national ID card, lol) then security may ask for that unidentified/unauthorized person to leave campus. If one fails to comply they face arrest. If one resists arrest they face being subdued by force. Force may include stun guns. Carry it a step further and it may include firearms. And why not? Why should cops feel the need to give you slack? You obviously don't give a fuck about other people and social conventions (nothing personal, Sulong) so why expect cops to? Do you think just because his $700 a week salary is on the line that they're going to eat shit let alone be murdered? Even if there's only a .00001 chance of danger they're still going to over react. They face those situations 5 times a day and if they let down at some point that scant .0001 chance could get them killed.

Since Miranda there's a segment of society that wants to get in peoples faces and TEST what their responses will be. Like the arrogant, pint sized sportswriter who's always fucking with a coach hoping he can trigger a Ditka or Mora moment.
    While guys like you are rooting for the prick reporter and freedom to know, blah, blah, I'm hoping someone like Jim Everett (or Carl Everett for that matter) beats the fuck out of the writer.

#27     Nov 19, 2006
  8. How about the two cops who felt the need to taser an uncooperative six year old child? The kid wasn't even attacking them, or anyone else for that matter.

Is that justified too?

#28     Nov 19, 2006
  9. maybe i should have made a distinction. they are not after all the citizens, just a category of people they really dont like for their choice of life. trust me hapa, all of 'em enjoyed beatin' us for no good reason and the very few of 'em that actually treated us with some respect could be counted in the fingers of one hand.

by the way that moonbat thing is gettin' old. drop it.

#29     Nov 19, 2006
  10. that's pathetic and summarizes pretty well how plain incompetent and full of 'emselves some of the pigs really are.

#30     Nov 19, 2006