Video of punk getting tasered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 18, 2006.

1. If they want to live here, they might want to learn how we think, no? Fuck him and his Middle Eastern values. This ain't the Middle East! Futhermore, learning how Muslims thinks won't win wars. Inflicting max pain will. It's a universal language. Act like a dog, get whipped like a dog, although I don't condone the abuse of animals, especially the four legged kind. Two legged? More often than not they deserve the ass kicking the cops give em'.

#11     Nov 18, 2006
  2. That would be shocking.

I suppose he would have his own cameraman in place, if such were the case.

#12     Nov 18, 2006
  3. I wasn't implying that Middle Eastern immigrants to the U.S. deserve any special treatment. They don't. I'm an IDF veteran, not a cultural relativist moonbat.

I just saw the whole episode as an opportunity to drive home the point I've been trying to explain here for years. Widely held misconceptions bother me, which is why I have the hobby of attempting to correct them.

#13     Nov 18, 2006
  4. i hate cops. they are all mofos abusin' thier powers at every opportunity. every times i got arrested in the streets or brought in for ehmm...u can guess, i got beaten up bad, for no fuckin' good reason at all. demented inferior beings that deserve only pain and sufferin', some of em even death.

#14     Nov 18, 2006
  5. Pigs work for governments, who in turn work for funders.

Today we are faced with a corruption of ideals of what “serve and protect” actually means.
    Back in the day, men would put on a badge to signify a protectorate of society. At that time, the goal was to sniff out murderers, thieves, and others who did person to person harm. These men would seek out and receive help and support from the community at large, making self protection an individual task. An honorable goal which garnered real respect.

The pigs of today are recruited from the most emotionally unstable dregs of society. These underachievers have a warped belief system which confuses fear of thuggery with respect.

If the USA was ever to be invaded by an occupying force, our pigs would be the first to lay down their weapons in surrender and offer their captors any and all information they could on the American resistance.

#15     Nov 18, 2006
  6. rearden actually agrees with me??? i need a shower now. but anyways, the problem with some of these cops is they don't even know what the constitution stands for ... they have no idea they are in the wrong. here is a great example of their mindset caught on tape:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAKebaxEMoI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAKebaxEMoI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

their behavior was 100% illegal yet they laugh about it like it is a game of cowboys and indians. thats the problem these days and the old media isn't helping. the national coverage of wto protest is always grossly manipulated. the locals get it right sometimes but the mainstream media rarely shows the truth.

#16     Nov 18, 2006
  7. My dad was a policeman before becoming a Federal agent. Most cops I've known are truly decent human beings. Are they "tough guys"? Duh. It's not a job for pansies.

It's also not a great paying gig. The sheeple luv to harp about underpaid teachers but police make even less, performing a far more dangerous service. I would guess most guys here who live in major U.S. cities would agree that modern police forces do a stellar job protecting taxpayers from an assortment of scum.

Policemen view themselves as no different, safety wise, than any other public employee. Does your postman expect to get killed today? Well neither does a policemen. My dad had a favorite line, "I'm not paid to fight." What he meant is (and he once beat a suspect to death after the guy knocked out one of his teeth) few cops are going to sacrafice their lives in lieu of taking your life. Why should they?

Frankly I'm ultra impressed at how FEW incidents of abuse take place. I'd kill some asshole on day one. Can you imagine the rage you'd feel if some murderer who'd just taken an innocent life were to lead you on a dangerous car chase?

American demographics and the landscape of liberal policies have led us to becoming a generation removed from Brazil. In the future we'll need "death squads". Don't blame the cops, blame the LoZZZer's defending Satanites like Mumia Abu Jamal who've made it so that crime is not a dirty word.......

#17     Nov 18, 2006
  8. Moonbat prattle.

Library rules are that an ID must be shown after 11 PM. He didn't have ID, was asked to leave, and then refused. Then he disobeyed repeated warnings. Only then was he tasered.

He was able to scream all sorts of invective and rail about the Patriot Act, yet was not able to stand up? Give me a break....

As it turns out, the reason he did not show his ID was because he thought he was being singled out for racial profiling:

"Tabatabainejad was asked to show his BruinCard, and did not do so because, as an U.S.-born student of Iranian descent, he believed he was being singled out in an incident of racial profiling."

http://dailybruin.com/news/articles.asp?id=39009

Utter moonbat derangement syndrome. Rules are you have to show ID. He's asked to show ID, refuses to on the basis that he's being discriminated against....Fruitcake wanna-be leftie martyr...He chose physical pain and the adoration of moonbats over following the rules and giving in to The Man, and got what he deserved.

I guess the moonbats would have preferred night sticks or choke holds so they really would have a basis to complain about the fascist country we live in....

#18     Nov 18, 2006
  9. Its surprising the pigs knew what a library was, let alone where to find one. Imagine their astonishment when they found “students” there.

#19     Nov 18, 2006
  10. i see u have limited if none experience with the pigs and as usual keep talkin' outta your ass. hope u find uself for whatever reason cornered by a couple of cops bent on beatin' the crap out of u. hopefully then u'll come back here with a different attitude.

#20     Nov 18, 2006