Video -- New Black Panthers Say They'll Have $1M for Capture of Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Mar 26, 2012.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

The only hope for anything close to a fair trial or media coverage is for militant Latino groups of the SW to come to Zimmerman's aid. Sad that we've reached that state of affairs.

It would be fun to see the Panthers confronted, though. I bet they'd run like the little bitches they are.

#11     Mar 26, 2012
  2. Wouldn't it be nice if the men in those goofy uniforms spent more time trying to find a job and less time bitching about "the last 400 years"?

On a related note- anyone care to guess the amount of offspring those 3 men have and with how many different women?

Opening line- 8 kids, 5.5 different baby mamas

#12     Mar 26, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

I agree. And there's plenty of rat holes that all lead to the same conclusion...

#13     Mar 26, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The conclusion is unpleasant: Democracy does not work.

#14     Mar 26, 2012
  5. Its not democracy that doesn't work...it's the people. You can take any political system, democracy, communism, dictatorship, ect, and they will ALL work if all your people are honest, compassionate, and hardworking. But democracy is the best of all of them because it offers the most freedom and requires alot more dishonesty & corruption to fall apart than the others.

#15     Mar 27, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

We just need to chop off the head and put a new one on the country.

#16     Mar 27, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

There are some advantages to having dark skin. Especially with our current regime.

#17     Mar 27, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

If you really feel that way, then why not make your way to greener pastures with fewer fish heads?

#18     Mar 27, 2012
  9. Prolly a knockoff, that is very very illegal.

#19     Mar 27, 2012
  10. He's made mention of it several times recently, Grabass.

I also vaguely recall something about Lucrum flying him up to Canada to take care of some "unfinished business".

#20     Mar 27, 2012