"Video never to be shown again" from "Flight 93 never before seen video"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Handsome, Mar 23, 2007.

1. i will leave when you put up a good fight. so far you offer 3rd grade rebuttals.

#51     Mar 26, 2007
  2. yeah.. and the bbc just accidently announced the collapse of wtc7 23 minutes ahead of time with the frikin bldg standing in the background!!!!!! come on... even your stupid ass knows what that means. wake up people... i am tired of the old spin.,. come up with something challenging at least.

#52     Mar 26, 2007
  3. Dumbass - even AFTER 7 , etc fell, Larry continued to PAY RENT !! He lost money on the whole deal, irregardlesss of insurance.

#53     Mar 26, 2007
  4. So what was the point you were making? Please tell us.

#54     Mar 26, 2007
  5. Ha ha ha,Ratshit has NO point !! He's just here to vent and bash.... LOL , what a loser he is...

#55     Mar 26, 2007
  6. Oh yes? Hmmm...

3RD GRADE REBUTTALS!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!O!O!!!!!!!!!OOO!O!O!OO!O!O!

only from the mouth of batshitgirl. The sad part is that he doesn't even attempt to think about these things before he posts.

#56     Mar 26, 2007
  7. No, YOU need to come up with a different angle. YOURS IS ALL WORNOUT.......

#57     Mar 26, 2007

8. Don't encourage him Haroki, you have seen how impressionable his mind is, pretty soon he will have aliens involved with this thing, as if bringing in the evil FOX cartoon the simpsons wasnt bad enough.:D

#58     Mar 26, 2007
  9. haroki.... do you still support the pancake theory? we all know you dont... so, what do you support?

#59     Mar 26, 2007
  10. big difference between being witty and putting up a stupid video of a jet crashing into a wall and comparing that to shanksville !!!!! thats the rebuttal dumbass.

now go give your stupid music lessons and you can earn enough to buy your next penny stock.

#60     Mar 26, 2007