"Video never to be shown again" from "Flight 93 never before seen video"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Handsome, Mar 23, 2007.

1. dumbass... check their story first before you say something this imbecilic. they say the plane is fucking buried deep in the soil !!!!!!!! you stupid dumbass.

and i left for awhile... i made my point. i didn't say how long i would be gone... now off you go nikki... isn't there some fat 12 yr old that needs a tuba lesson?

#41     Mar 25, 2007
  2. lucky larry actually had the nerve to go along with this crime and then try to get double the payout !!! talk about a sociopath.

#42     Mar 25, 2007
  3. this has th be the fucking stupidest thing i have ever heard, you really think that when a plane comes nearly straight down into dirt that becaue the dirt was "soft" it should have been a gentle landing?? you are a fucking idiot ratbitch!!!

you ever seen what happens to a powerboat when it flips on another "soft surface" known as water at 200 mph?? funny thing is i knew one of you psycho ct's would say exactly this and you took the bait perfectly.

oh yeah and note the fact that this jet was flying into 5 feet of concrete, how thick are the walls on the pentagon again? hahahahahaha

#43     Mar 25, 2007
  4. thats the official story idiot... go look it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cant have it both ways. i know the official story is garbage. obviously you know nothing,. now go wiggle ur worm in front of some fat chicks.

#44     Mar 25, 2007
  5. one more for you psychos too, you can not compare this crash to any other crach because in other crashes the pilot isnt taking the plane straight down and full throttle into the ground, on most other crashes they still have some control over the plane and they are trying to glide it in and just pray that they have any kind of chance.

#45     Mar 25, 2007
  6. Go ahead... make my day, again:

What point were you making? Please tell all of us.

#46     Mar 25, 2007
  7. No, jzluas had it right....

You're just a loser that wants to bash the govin general. am\n d bush in particuler.

Curiously, I don't reallydisagree with a lot of your other po,itical beliefs - limke the banking shit - but you're ust waaaay off the mark regarding 9/11.

Because - if you're really after the truth,you MUST be ready to admit that you may be wrong overall re: 9/11

#47     Mar 25, 2007

8. hes trying to prove just how delusional he really is, and that logic need not apply in a good old fashioned conspiracy.

i think hes done a good job dont you??

ratfucker being attacked from all angles now, watch his immediate withdrawl from this thread, then its off to find the next conspiracy bandwagon to jump on.

#48     Mar 25, 2007

9. Thats the official version, from the black box thing then? Accelerating vertical fall?

Well this can't be to dissimilar, check this out.

Nasty.

http://www.airdisaster.com/special/special-ua585.shtml

#49     Mar 25, 2007
  10. did you finish fatty's tuba lesson so soon?

#50     Mar 26, 2007