video game for my daughter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TimtheEnchanter, Dec 6, 2011.

1. I'd say the Wii is a good call. I think X-Box with Kinect is starting to offer alot of the same family friendly games that make the Wii a good kids and parents system, but Wii seems to be a little cheaper.
    We have an older X-Box, and I have to admit the Call of Duty series maybe not the best thing for our youngest to have been playing the past few years, in terms of somewhat realistic violence and language, but of my 3 he seems the calmest. He also can kick his brothers butts, which causes too many issues at times.
    JN is on the money with make sure there is never a video camera around when you are playing. My oldest used his phone to secretly shoot me while I was playing the last Call of Duty. To say the least it could make a case that I should be committed to a mental facility. :D

#11     Dec 8, 2011
  2. Haha, so does the title have anything to do with the story or does it just describe those who've read the book?

Good for her though, that is impressive.

#12     Dec 8, 2011
  3. Thanks for all who replied. Very helpful and pertinent....
    So as a side note; the wife today wanted to buy the Wii (dance bundle) at Target but the clerk said they cannot sell it til Sunday! WTF!!! Right away I started to see red and curse..... :confused:
    The fuckers are creating artificial demand....I swear, I will only shop online from now on....

#13     Dec 8, 2011