Video| Fine Tuning from the Top Scientists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Mar 3, 2013.

1. the National Academy of Science charted belief in God as low as 5.5 percent among biologists and 7.5 percent among physicist and astronomers in a 1998 study.

http://news.discovery.com/tech/are-scientists-atheists.htm

#41     Mar 4, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

By the way, have you ever seen the blind watchmaker video? You'd like it.

#42     Mar 4, 2013
  3. pisspoor, you are the dumbest fuck here with possible exception of lucrum. So STFU.

#43     Mar 4, 2013
  4. stu

stu

...so then go and shut the fuck up.

Yes you're right. I debunked your shit.

Yet there you go again .. trying to spin nonsense off of what your "great minds of science" state.

It's you who is appealing to statements of authority not me. Get one that is unambiguous and you still start spinning all sorts of your own, or some religious website's pseudoscience bullshit.

It's gravity & no god. Get over it.

That's just the type of pathetic response one would expect from an obsessive compulsive posting - thread starting disorder monkey with nothing sensible to say.

#44     Mar 4, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL I think you just described yourself, stuPID.

#45     Mar 4, 2013
  6. If you were trying to make a cogent point about it not being a matter of opinion, you FAILED.

:)
    have a nice day and realize: GOD LOVES YOU :D :D :D

#46     Mar 4, 2013
  7. jem

jem

about 50% of the 517 scientists asked did not return your survey. so you can not legitimately make that claim.

#47     Mar 4, 2013
  8. jem

jem

Lets review... how full of shit the troll Stu is.
    He says he has debunked science... from scientists.

so here is your chance... Stu.
    there is the video...

1. Debunk anything Martin Rees said in the video

or

2. Debunk anything Susskind said in the video.

or 3 Debunk anything Weinberg said in the Video...

#48     Mar 4, 2013
  9. stu

stu

I know you do pisspoor. It's why you're talking crap most of the time in a delusion blaming me for what you're doing.

Let's face it, you've no clue or tolerance for anything but your own closed minded opinion, and wouldn't know a cogent point if it slapped you in the nuts.

I've debunked YOUR bullshit you idiot and you've no rational response but to post the same vids again and again !!.

No wonder god is so middle ages with fuckwits like you trying to defend it.

#49     Mar 4, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Not Engrish, stuPID, English. Your reply makes no sense with regard to my statement.

But, on the other hand, we have come to expect 'comments from space' from you. There isn't much going on in that little brain of yours that a cock roach couldn't understand, is there? :D

#50     Mar 4, 2013