Video| Fine Tuning from the Top Scientists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Mar 3, 2013.

1. jem

jem

show us the link to your study
    show us how many returned the forms.

I am pretty sure this is bullshit like your 97% of agw nutters published in pro agw nutter journals are agw nutters.

#31     Mar 4, 2013
  2. stu

stu

In your opinion it's only opinion, and you obviously can't do with anything other than your own opinion.

#32     Mar 4, 2013
  3. 1)Like I said that's just your opinion.

2) I've heard it all before and I really don't give a fuck if you believe or not so yeah, Save it for somebody who gives a crap about your mental gymnastics and everything else that goes with it.

#33     Mar 4, 2013
  4. jem

jem

Only 50% of the scientists in the nas returned their ballots...
    where as the pew survey had a much higher response rate...

Plus I read that the survey was sent out with a memo from the NAS telling them NAS scientists should be atheists. (paraphrase.)

http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/news/file002.html

Because of the relatively small size of NAS membership, we sent our survey to all 517 NAS members in those core disciplines. Leuba obtained a return rate of about 70% in 1914 and more than 75% in 1933 whereas our returns stood at about 60% for the 1996 survey and slightly over 50% from NAS members [1,2].

#34     Mar 4, 2013
  5. jem

jem

you are off the deep end now.

you acting like one possible explanation by way of conjecture... by hawking that gravity could cause the universe in his hypothetical top down cosmology for real science by real scientists is the settled answered for the fine tunings...

you have not debunked shit... you just troll your deluded mind off.

#35     Mar 4, 2013
  6. :D :D

Trying to make scientists look like idiots I see:D :D .

Haven't you done enough of that with your constant proselytizing of AGW.

#36     Mar 4, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

I think Stu and futurecurrents are so ignorant that they could be proof that God doesn't exist.

Oh, wait. Could it be that God gives us a few ignorant people so we will know what ignorance is and that it should be avoided?

#37     Mar 4, 2013
  8. #38     Mar 4, 2013
  9. Was jem that guy behind the counter in the Dead Parrot sketch?

No, no he's just pining !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218&feature=player_detailpage#t=25s

#39     Mar 4, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

#40     Mar 4, 2013