Video: Economic Downturn Hammering Upper E. Side of Manhattan

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Actually people are paying to make sure they are on the flight he is the pilot.

So I think Sully is safe in his employment.

#21     Oct 28, 2009
  2. Suppose he was laid off before his extraordinary landing, he would just be an old head and never get another job in today's economy. His experience and skill and knowledge count for nothing in today's market.

#22     Oct 28, 2009
  3. Hold the phone for a sec...

Why are they getting at least 60 buck hair cuts when their finacial situations are that bad. Something isn't right here.

#23     Oct 28, 2009
  4. that is exactly right

#24     Oct 28, 2009
  5. Im from NYC, Manhattan, and around that area.

First, 200 hair cut and 300 color when your talking about how bad the economy is , well is fucking funny.

Second, I deal with the High Net Worth % in America. The Majority of my clients have stacked up chips for decades, let alone the run from 01 to 07.

Sure, their Business's may be down 30%, 40% but that is this year. They were up 400% or even more after youe combined their sales for just the short period of 01-07.

We are still raising 4 million and more a month for High Risk Investments.

My clients are buying Planes, Cars, Homes, Buildings and other companies.

What is my point? This is a propaganda Video. Period. What do this people do for work? How many sat on the Fat Cat of some bullshit Bank as a dime a dozen Investment Banker? How many were tied to the markets 90%s plus?

There are a lot of unanswered questions. But it is a touchy, feely and sad story.

The true Rich get Richer period. The smart money is making so much damn money in this new depression its silly.

It's your choice. Any monkey can make money when the times are good and people are dancing in the streets.

It's true capitalist who can make money when things are down.

This is one of the biggest opportunities since the great depression to make money. You just have to know how, where to look, and what industry to be in.

So, either walk with the sheeople, or set your self apart. No one is gona save you, not OBAMA, not the stock market hype, not your broker. It's up to you.

Even Russia has its wealthy, who stay wealthy.

I agree, the economy will get worse. The markets could touch new lows, inflation will hit hard, oil above 100, gas around 4 bucks if not 5. It's all coming.

So make money.

#25     Oct 28, 2009
  6. zdreg

zdreg

you are in your usual state of denial.

#26     Oct 28, 2009
  7. So make money.
    --------------------

I'm on it. I'm going to google success stories of the depression.:cool:

I'm back > 1.5 million hits, I better get busy.

#27     Oct 28, 2009
  8. WELL said.

#28     Oct 28, 2009

9. Propaganda on PBS? Come on, give me a break. What is their market share... 2% percent?

#29     Oct 29, 2009
  10. Thats really depressing. Just imagining having to do all that resume B.S. and having to sit a certain way, move your hands a certain way, ect. I dont think I would be able to deal with that. Personally I find those jobs they want to get very boring. Seems like these people put their whole identity into these jobs. I know its pretty strong in NY for people to put their entire identity into their jobs, but really people. Your Job is not your identity, its only how you make money, its not real life.

#30     Oct 29, 2009