Video: CNBC host Jim Cramer in tears over Spitzer

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by JayS, Mar 12, 2008.

1. JayS

JayS

2. JayS

JayS

3. They were friends..I dont see why this is anything to be ashamed of.

4. There are rumors his name is on the clients' roster. :D

5. her page is getting thousands of hits a minute.

if i were her, i'd sell ad space. bet you anything she'll get a book deal or a playboy spread. she'll be very well off because of this.

6. Pondracer

Pondracer Guest

A different side of Cramer. Its obvious he was really friends with the family.

I respect that. Real friends are hard to find.

7. I dont know about you guys but I thought that video was hilarious. For as worked up as cramer gets on his show about stocks "THEY KNOW NOTHING" good example, its funny to see him whimpering about his good buddy that he loves.

8. 9999

I'm not buying it.

9. limit

limit

I think his last statement sums up the whole thing, "I didn't know him as well as I thought I did". Translation - Let me put as much distance as possible between what was going on and what I know about it. It pays to be nice to people going up because you never know who you're going to see on the way down.

10. for all the folks who think this is "hilarious" may the monstrous amount of negative karma you are generating for yourselves be quick on the comeback and brutal in its manifestation.

Lucky for me I never had much faith in mankind to begin with. Absolutely disgusting.

#10     Mar 12, 2008