Video: Blacks Riot In D.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Illum

Illum

Hahahaha. They don't want a job, we all know it.

#21     Jun 27, 2011
  2. That really sums up the source of the problem. "Give" them jobs. That is the attitude of the government and all liberals. They think these people need to be cared for, kind of like farm animals.

If they are so helpless, how is it they are able to organize and run large-scale criminal enterprises? They don't need government programs to teach them to play basketball, hotwire cars and chant complicated rap songs.

The problem is simply cultural. Welfare programs displaced the need for the black male as head of the family. Uneducated, young single black women produce babies in abundance who they can't care for. There is no sense of cause and effect, no stigma, no insistence on personal responsibilty. Those are sneered at as "white."

We've reached the point that taxpayers are not prepared to continue writing checks for failed programs. At the same time, we seem to be reaching the point where a critical mass of young thugs realize the system cannot control them.

#22     Jun 28, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well said and 100% true.

#23     Jun 28, 2011
  4. Interesting. I don't think of it that way. I think the government should stop sabotaging itself for the benefit of private elites. That way we can move on from this economic disaster. That way people can go help themselves and find themselves a suitable job.

#24     Jun 29, 2011
  5. I agree with Lucrum, perfectly stated.

I mentioned in another thread that the intermediaries that make it possible for single black women to earn more public aid with more and more offspring is responsible for alot of this mess. When the laws of nature are not respected (i.e. only those with the MEANS to raise children should have children) there are dire consequences.

It's very similar to our current situation of runaway govt spending and the intermediary (Fed) keeping rates artificially low and monetizing debt, which creates another artificial feedback loop. i.e. deficit spending continues unabated.

There are myriad other examples of how central planning distorts and ultimately ruins the fabric of society. Whether or not there are good intentions is immaterial. At some point, the dependence upon this largesse becomes so embedded into the system, that there is no practical way to end it (without such massive social upheaval, that the leaders become completely captured by the process).

#25     Jun 29, 2011