victor is averaging

Discussion in 'Forex' started by victorsafta, Jul 22, 2003.

1. chaos

chaos

hi rezo,

how are you?:)

i'm still in the GBPCHF trade but just barely. stop's at B/E though so whatever happens is okay with me.

regards,

chaos

#41     Jul 23, 2003
  2. rezo_s

rezo_s

You know, victor, I was never sarcastic and never am, but am not going to accept things like "be a good boy" from someone as unprofessional as you are, who doesnt even understands stop is a must. I used correct language here, but as for now, I'm not going to. I warned you couple days ago this "bad" day would come - it alsways does, so dont complain ppl here dont support you - its you and you alone being so sure you're "not like others" and you'll be making 20% a week...ha! come on, dont make fool of yourself...20% a week.... Those who invested in you most probably didnt know what investment is, and it was first time they invested in market... Read some books, you're telling with "bigger acc" my system would work - thats exactly one of explanations of those who loose their money on market is. Those who read some books - I'm sure remember. I understand you are pissed, tired and dont have any desire to answer posts here. All you see is ppl and whole market against you at the moment. But all I asked was what the story was, and not more - if started, tell it to the end. You could mention the Hedley, and I would remember, as I read it on moneytec, and even posted I was sorry and wished you to work it out. If you're angry, it doesnt mean you can tell me things like "be a good boy". It would be better if you showed us more serious aproach to trading and something to learn, but what can you teach? holding 23 lots - 2.3 mio position when you have 50k acc...its a joke. With 50k acc 2 lots is maximum per trade if you want to survive. But I guess you will continiue making 20% weekly - good luck with that. Make 20% /week, and then loose 25%/day - nice trading. Ahh, why ever did I try to write this post? To respond someone like you...?:( You know what they say - dont argue with a fool - people around wont tell the difference who is who.
    Sorry for such post, people, but I dont telorate when someone talking to me in such manner after I didnt mean nothing bad - I really didnt. He can go look for "good boy" in beginners section on moneytec. Maybe he'll learn something.
    Once again, I apologize for such post.
    Rezo.

#42     Jul 23, 2003
  3. Flynn

Flynn

Don't waste your time and emotions, Rezo. This guy will blow hundreds demo accounts like this and will learn nothing

#43     Jul 24, 2003
  4. The last thing I intend to be is unpolite.

But put yourself in my shoes ... I was f.. angry:
    Guys like Hedley run away with my money ... and when I open an acc. with 50k ... I get this thing (yesterday' market).

I KNOW I was way ever exposed ... it is my fault and as I said ... that's the reason I am in here .... learn more from others ...

I never clasified you as an unprofessional trader .... nore said anything bad, but when a man in my situation gets the sarcasm of "come on .. don't be unpolite ... finish the story ..." ... this is what I call unpolitness ...

As for reading books and understanding risks .... I did that and I intend to do it in the future ... that's where you are sarcastic again ....

I took the risk as I learned .... yesterday position was rough ... I just closed because I'm not very confident about the retracement ...

WIth the hedging ... I lost arround 16.000, and won arr. 17.000 something .... so after all it was a winning postion in the end ....

Of course I've learned my lesson, and will not allow this to happen again ...

So ... let's not point fingers to each other, all we want is share something ... good things and bad things.

You do what I do, I do what I do ... we'll watch eatch other and conclude what's best for ourselves ... so let's not turn this into an argue, as for sarcasm ... i don't enjoy it ... not on this forum, we are here for a lot more other reasons.

Shake hands .... loose the "be polite, finish the story" and I will loose the "be a good boy"...

As for the story ... if anyone is interested I can post every detail of it ... I mean it's a bad experience everyone could learn something.

The reason I went with these guys was that the national bank of Romania did not allow abroad wires till january 2003.

I signed now an IB agreement with another forex broker and the national bank will hand me an official paper that allows my clients to wire the money.

Ass for now: acc:44.319 .... long 2 lots eurusd 1.1503.... S/L 1.1473, T/P 1.1543 ....

#44     Jul 24, 2003
  5. I exit the stop ... and try averaging but not exposing too much...

#45     Jul 24, 2003
  6. Flynn ... if I get to write it down... I spend more time on the forum repliyng to posts like yours ....

What's wrong with you guys?
    What's all this excitement of showing muscles on the forum?
    Whare are you headin'?

As for you, Flynn, I read your posts ... I don't see anything constrcutive here ... as you do is walk arround and throw a post here and there ...

I would be very interested in seeing you posting your trades, instead of playing a wise man ...

I shared my trades, people, that's all .... seems you are more into showbiz than trading .... so keep it live ... maybe someday you'll be on the front page .... Flynn ... FOREX is not gambling, by the way ....

Rezo ... keep up the good work, as I posted on your thread your system works and I agree with it ...

As for Flynn's type .... YOUR DON'T DESERVE MY TIME ..., wish you all the happiness and DON'T STOP being smart, it could heart ....

I'm out!!!!
    Any of you wants to contact me further .... email is victor@digi.ro.

#46     Jul 24, 2003
  7. Flynn

Flynn

Yes, please dont spend your time answering my posts. Better spend it to learn more from traders like Rezo. I didn't want to hurt you by my post but I really hate when pne shows very unprofessional behaviour but pretends to be a profi. As I understand from his posts he was telling you many times about that the way you trade one day wil seriousely damage your account. You didnt get his point. What now? You lost 30% of you equty just in one day. You are right - forex and trading in general is not gambling. But I'm afraid you dont understand the meaning of these words. While trading you are full of emotions, you're praying for market to move in your direction and etc. Have you read M. Dougla's books. If you havn't - read it( I can send it to you). If you had - do it again.
    I dont have to post my trades here cause it's a waste of time posting it without explaing how my trading system works. Really, what is a point posting entry and exip points? No one knows what is behind them. May be coin flip?
    Wish you best.

#47     Jul 24, 2003
  8. I don't recall saying I am a big PROFI .... so I don't understand wich part is my unprofi behavior when pretending I'm a profi ...

See you lowerd your profile a little, it's goof for your personality ...

By the way .... watch the market .... the retracement I was expecting ...

And on the hedging I took a nice profit .... ok .... let's play nice, as for my trading posting, it's stopped ...

By the way, any book you could send would be apreciated, I don't have acces to documentation from Romania, I can not even pay online because of the many frauds ...

Ok ... no hard feelings ... but let's play nice ....

#48     Jul 24, 2003
  9. izeickl

izeickl

As I mentioned yesterday! the resistance at 1.1520 scuppered the movement!

#49     Jul 24, 2003
  10. I still average but I will change the paramenters and test it on historical data ....

ANOTHER ISSUE:

FXCM and REFCO have the same platform, same server, and, as I saw same personell ... so I understand they're like almost same thing ...

Still this is what I noticed yesterday and wanted to put to discussion:

FXCM was dispaying a 1. something intrB and REFCO 5.something intrB ... why is this discrepance?

FXCM was interested in open long position in eur for their clients more than REFCO was ???

Why???

PS. You can even log in a REFCO account from FXCM's platform and vice-cersa ...

#50     Jul 24, 2003