Vice President Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, Feb 12, 2006.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

****Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and injured a man during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, his spokeswoman said Sunday.*****

so dan quail finally got what was coming!

:D

#11     Feb 12, 2006
  2. ya know it's funny, I've been mostly watching fox news since I heard about this report. I haven't heard fox mention it once. I have heard terror mentioned many many times. In fact most of the news items they report on has the word terror in it.

#12     Feb 12, 2006
  3. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

The poor bastard must have been a democrat....haha

#13     Feb 12, 2006
  4. "Fair and balance" at work !!

#14     Feb 12, 2006
  5. With 24 hour a day "news", terror and fear are the way to go.

#15     Feb 12, 2006
  6. I realy don;t see how this is even news worthy. Do you know how many times this probably happens each year. They were bird hunting for cryin out loud, which probably #6 shot or something close with an open choke (small pellets and a large spread for you yankees who know nothing of guns and hunting). Now I would not like to get shot with that but damn it isn't going to kill a man. Shit, we used to shoot at each other with pellet guns (much .177 or .22 caliber adn decent velocity) in the woods when we were kids and yes it stung like hell but we still lived.

This is a total non news worthy story.

#16     Feb 12, 2006
  7. Yes, actually this is quite hilarious. I understand the guy is doing well, so no harm done.

Quote from mschey:

Someone gets shot and you consider that funny?

#17     Feb 13, 2006
  8. Sure... if it were Al Gore doing the shooting, then it would be haha funny, big news and all over FOX.

bt

#18     Feb 13, 2006
  9. Are you suggesting it was a drive-by?
    :eek:

#19     Feb 13, 2006
  10. bush gotta send cock chenney to iraq.
    his shooting ability is uncanny.

#20     Feb 13, 2006