Vg

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by itcanbedone, Aug 25, 2009.

1. You're right, it's been on several channels quite a bit lately.

The sweet thing about Vonage is that it's not a "new age" thing. Retired folks are all over Vonage especially if they have family around the world. I know quite a few that have had it for a while, and now it's even better for them. And I was skeptical when it first got some legs.

#11     Aug 26, 2009
  2. kareem40

kareem40

Many of Vonage's phones are used overseas to call family and friends the US. Now these same phone ( plus many more new ones) will be able to call all over the world. I have four brothers in four different coutries, which are luckly included in the plan. So not only I will be getting one, but my other three borthers will get one as well. This stock should do very well in the next year.

#12     Aug 26, 2009
  3. kashirin

kashirin

It really looks like desperation

Currently market is in euphoria stage and reaction to any even stupid and desperate just to bid up like in 2000

SO VG can go to 5,10, 20 short term

but long term target price is 0 (zero)

#13     Aug 26, 2009
  4. Oh come now, how can you even think of questioning all that (nothing but) bullish sentiment in the last two pages?

Surely there can be no view but the most optimistic and bullish one, right?

#14     Aug 26, 2009
  5. It missed a turn back at the $5-$10 cut off!! Is it taking a short cut? :D

#15     Aug 28, 2009
  6. hajimow

hajimow

It is doing a text book of shaking off loose hands. It will go up no question.

#16     Aug 28, 2009
  7. hajimow

hajimow

I believe GOOGLE might take over VG. This marriage makes sense a lot.

#17     Aug 28, 2009
  8. OldSpec

OldSpec

Hajimow,
    How many VG shares have you bought? Do you plan to buy more, and what percentage of your account have you committed to this one stock?

#18     Aug 28, 2009
  9. hajimow

hajimow

sorry I don't check the site regularly. 4300 share. not much.

#19     Aug 28, 2009
  10. The Apple news sure gave it a kick in the ass after hours, and even with some decent volume.

I dumped some at 2.32 and wish I would have dumped it all so I'm anxious to see the reaction between now and open tomorrow.....

#20     Sep 1, 2009