Veto in Elitetrader. Members decide who gets Banned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, May 29, 2011.

Members decides who gets Banned

1. Yes (I agree)

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No (I disagree)

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. This is a thread for us forum members to veto bans. We the people/members run this forum.

If members and viewers/readers stop reading and posting in forum then forums will shut down.

Members decides who gets Banned. Moderators cannot be dictators/decision makers

Forums members and viewers have their favourite posters/authors and they wait for threads and posts posted by their favourite author.

But some moderators decide who gets banned. This is 100% wrong. Members will decide who will post in forums and not moderators. If moderators want to dictate then only 10 or 20 moderators will read their own forum.

Correct me if I am wrong?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You haven't been banned dopey, you've been restricted as to where you can post. If you had been banned you wouldn't be posting at all.

3. It is not about getting banned. It is about some moderators behaving like dictators. But I agree some moderators are helpful and they do not ban members.

Bearice is the favourite author/poster for 1 Billion good people worldwide because of his economics discussions and statements against world leaders but Bearice has been banned for posting in economics and other sections of elitetrader. Everybody please challenge this useless ban against Bearice.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then you chose your thread title poorly. "Veto in Elitetrader. Members decide who gets Banned"
    It's a privately owned web site dopey, the owner can allow or authorize his mods to act anyway he wants. Take ElectricSavant as a random example. Any member who has been here long knows he's a certified looney toon. But if that's the kind of mods Baron wants, it's his prerogative.
    Banning IS helpful.
    See now you're just pulling stupid delusional shit out of your ass which is no doubt why the majority of ET members are glad you can't post anywhere but CC and P&R.