Veteran Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Matt24SPFL, Jul 14, 2007.

1. There are entirely way too many great contributors to this board to individually name you all. I just wanted to start a thread to show my appreciation.

It is much more beneficial to read about people's reactions to markets than to just interpret them myself. 1,000 eyes are better than 2. :)

I mentioned before in another thread that I am going to stop trying to predict the markets. I have noticed that the extremely successful traders hardly ever predict the markets, they just casually pop up here and there offering advice, commenting on news releases, and busting a joke every so often.

I just want to say that I'm going to cut back on my posting in hopes that you'll increase yours. There are a lot of persistent young men on here who can benefit greatly from your perspectives. Please don't cut back on your posting because a few young e-punks won't shut up.

If you have any favorite threads you think I'd benefit from reading please feel free to reply with a link.

I feel in my short months here at ET I have learned more about economics than I would have learned in any University. Thank you again!

2. Bump for vets..