Very unusual polling #'s discovered!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vinny Gigante, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Or, perhaps in this case, they are willing to poke their heads into the tent to see the freak show. However, they could care less about voting on whether or not it stays in town.

#11     Feb 5, 2003
  2. sammybea

sammybea

just a suggestion, if you are a ET member, and you can't post in the appropriate chit-chat area, you should be suspended. Orginally i came to ET because i liked Hitman's journal. But stayed here cause the content was very useful. But now ET is regressing to a forum without content.. or content that is overrun by personal attacks. For the health of this site, please do something!!

#12     Feb 5, 2003

3. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13     Feb 5, 2003
  4. ON THE OTHER HAND, IF IT IS AN INTERESTING POLL, ASKING WHAT SOMEONE WHATS ON THE SITE , IT WOULD NOT BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE ON THE POLL TO VOTE !!!!

IF IT WAS A POLL WITH A WORTH-A-SHIT SUBJECT THAN ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE FOR EVERYSINGLE PERSON TO VOTE !!!!!!!

WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE !!

#14     Feb 5, 2003
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Vinny,

Your time in the spotlight is over. I've asked you nicely (multiple times) not to start this Vinny vs. Babak stuff on public threads but you just keep on. I've also received numerous complaints about your posts being distracting and offensive. Your threads and ongoing personal attacks against the moderators, myself, and other members are really inappropriate and unwelcomed.

You will not be allowed to post here anymore.

#15     Feb 5, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.