Very strange trading firm in NYC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NY_HOOD, Feb 3, 2008.

1. jtnet

jtnet

a little tooo much pre game drinking eh?

#11     Feb 3, 2008
  2. lwlee

lwlee

I say again, how much do they be paying in annual salary? I'm serious about this.

#12     Feb 3, 2008
  3. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

cocaine is doing more than drinking, he is now asking me to go to you tube? typical paranoia by a coke user. he has all the signs. why would someone's user name be cocaine? after a song? c'mon ! the guy loves his blow but he uses too much and although i don't know him,i don't want to see him self destruct. he needs to come to my LLC/pizzeria and talk to my man Vito.

#13     Feb 3, 2008
  4. I'm not sure what you are worse at, comedy or trading. I really really hope for your sake its comedy.

#14     Feb 3, 2008
  5. Eric Claptonski did a song called "Nutmeg". Easier on the nose.

#15     Feb 3, 2008
  6. I dont know, stick enough nutmeg up there and its bound to cause trouble :D

#16     Feb 3, 2008
  7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

you all need to come to the pizzeria. we offer great rates and also give out loans at 5 points a week. we prefer those with criminal records. we like traders who did some time and are'nt afraid of the feds.

#17     Feb 3, 2008
  8. I hear they have a sandwich called a "calender spread" that is low cal, but very delich...

#18     Feb 3, 2008
  9. I agree with Cokeman, this thread is pretty lame NY Hoodie.

#19     Feb 3, 2008
  10. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

we are going to short AAPL after we explain to a dow jones employee that it would be in his best interest to print a phoney story about Steve Jobs getting caught with a gay prostitute while high on crack.

#20     Feb 3, 2008