Very poor service at Trademaven

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by 123r34, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Cool - I may be out that way next month! :)

#51     Jun 19, 2006
  2. qtip

qtip

I heard that one of the Managing Partners, Jeremy Short is out at Trademaven. I think he was the initial co-founder there. Probably also the one who did all of the deals with all of the other companies and then went to only Elocal.

Maybe the support will get better now.... :)

#52     Jun 22, 2006
  3. ________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes you are correct....but I do not things are going to get better as a result of Jeremy leaving (one other good guy is out too). I agree that the eLocal move was not a good idea - they should have sold themselves to TT. :p

________________________________________________________________________________________

5Pillars

06-05-06 07:38 PM

And Jeremy is no longer in the day to day activities for TM. I have had a rough time with Trademaven also during this period, so I am moving on sorry to say.

#53     Jun 22, 2006
  4. qtip

qtip

i think what might have hurt them is that they were sleeping with every brokerage firm out there and then pulled everything to work with just one. Maybe they were putting out versions faster than they should have.

#54     Jun 22, 2006
  5. What did you think of NinjaTrader/ZenFire. I am looking for a change also.

#55     Jul 26, 2006
  6. 123r34

123r34

I have been testing Ninja Trader/Zenfire and have been pleased with it. I am waiting for Ninja 6 which will be out in late August. To get Ninja Trader/Zenfire you would need to contact Edie at Mirus Futures. edie@mirusfutures.com. IShe can give you a free trial. I have been looking at different systems and currently use BestDirectFast at PFG. It is good when it works but they have had a bunch of problems with quote lag when volume jumps. One day they were 8 minutes behind the actual price. I was watching the real price on esignal while PFG was a mess. Good luck

#56     Jul 26, 2006
  7. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

Looking for feedback from users of other trading platforms. A new version of VisionTrader posted today with updates from our beta testers.

VisionTrader is completely FREE. There will be 2 versions, one integrated into eSignal, the other a stand alone version supported by the new Quote.com / Ragingbull.com web site coming soon.

Currently works on Interactive Brokers and Patsystems data feeds with 10 more brokers' datafeed coming soon.

Check it out here:

http://pmd.esignal.com/visiontrader/

Give us your feedback here:

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/for...p?s=&forumid=63

Chuck

#57     Jul 28, 2006
  8. Looks like a new gimmick to sell to noob retail traders.

By all means, let us know what your results are.

#58     Jul 28, 2006
  9. Just don't pull a "Tradestation" on everyone....LOL! :D

#59     Jul 28, 2006
  10. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

5Pillars,

Not to worry, brokers are our biggest customers, so we are not interested in being a broker.

Our web sites Quote.com, Ragingbull.com, Marketcenter.com have over 1.8 million visitors each month, so we want to provide them with a better trading solution at no cost that works with our brokerage partners.

http://pmd.esignal.com/visiontrader/

Chuck
    @eSignal

#60     Jul 28, 2006