Very poor service at Trademaven

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by 123r34, Jun 5, 2006.

1. 5Pillars,

TM can still be used with Transact if you were a customer
    before the change, no ?

#41     Jun 8, 2006
  2. That is correct from what I know.

I was still having problems with the Transact/TM set-up also, so I bailed. My TM kept crashing at different times of the day, and that was not something I was willing to deal with any longer.

#42     Jun 8, 2006
  3. ripcat

ripcat

Hello Fellow Traders!!!

I have been with TM for about a year and a Half. I'm still there even with all the BS that has been going down.

My current set up is dual 3800 AMD proc system with 1gb ram and a 16mb 10krpm 150bg hd.

I use TM 3X DOME with esignal data feed. I have esignal premier and shes (TM) running with no issues here. I trade from from about 4am till 930am est I trade EURO,DAX and Pound.

I hope in time they get more xp staff and recover from this.

I personally will ride it. I do get 4.8 r/t on EURO,DAX and pound thats best Ive seen around. Margins are better than IB but currently not 500 more like 1200 for EURO, 1400 for DAX ETC. I think its 50% I also have a IB acct for stocks and Hands down TM smokes IB for comm and margins etc.

PEACE out!!!!!

RIP!

#43     Jun 8, 2006
  4. Hope it treats you well. Total nightmare for me when those two were partners. During one of the many "freeze ups", I'm in a conference call w/ TM and Transact listening to them argue whether or not I'm in a trade. On top of the "normal" issues previously discussed, I had "external orders" that were never explained to me. Imagine entering positions while simply watching your monitor. One other instance where I was in a position and all of a sudden I go flat. No help from Transact or TM. They never did figure out where those external orders came from... or at least they never told me. Never again...

Good trading all.

#44     Jun 8, 2006
  5. I used NinjaTrader today with TT feed..............DONE!

I just can't use Trademaven ever again for trading - I feel the platform has become unstable from all the bizarre various events I have seen from myself and others that I trade with.

#45     Jun 9, 2006
  6. I watched someone today get all messed up in an ES trade using TM today. Price passed through all his covers but the orders were still showing on his screen. Of course he had to call the broker right away and deal with the hassle if he was actually filled or not. He has TM through Transact and I told him he needs to bail fast - 4 problems for this guy in the last 6 days of trading should be a big hint.

Anyone else have this same problem about 10 to 15 minutes after the open?

#46     Jun 12, 2006
  7. A few guys I trade with just moved from TradeMaven to NinjaTrader/ZenFire and absolutely swear by this combination. I am on Patsystems and am going to look into the ZenFire feed.

#47     Jun 19, 2006
  8. I have been on the NT w/TT feed and no problems....this feed is very good imo. I will probably go to dual feed soon for additional redundancy. Where are you trading from...what city?

#48     Jun 19, 2006
  9. teeno11

teeno11

I have heard the same thing about the zen-fire/ninja combo...I was told to put it up against the ninja/tt combo and I would see the difference

#49     Jun 19, 2006
  10. 5 Pillars - I live/trade in Huntington Beach, California

#50     Jun 19, 2006