Very poor service at Trademaven

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by 123r34, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Trademaven/Transact crashed again for me while right in the middle of market opening bracket trades. Everything turned out fine as I mad dashed to re-log in and make sure everything was covered properly - always fun! :D

#31     Jun 7, 2006
  2. CRASH!
    After trumpeting the lack of disconnects with PFG and their Trademaven platform yesterday I get smacked in the head right at 10:30. Sweeeet!
    Simple resart didn't work. Neither did the 2nd or 3rd! Had to scramble and get my butt covered.
    Oui Veh! I guess it's all part of the business.
    :mad:

#32     Jun 7, 2006
  3. PFG's BestDirectFast (TradeMaven) froze at 10:30 this morning for about 5 minutes, just as I wanted to enter a short (which of course went on to hit my goal). :mad:

#33     Jun 7, 2006
  4. My friend in my office had his PFG/TM crap out also - time to move on guys imo. :(

5Pillars

06-07-06 07:27 AM

I had a great discussion with Paul at vCap yesterday and he showed me a demonstration of the NinjaTrader platform with TT and Zen-fire feed - everything looked really good for what I am doing.

If anyone wants to talk to Paul just send me a pm and I will give you his cell# plus some other information he passed on to me - looks like a good platform and set-up.

#34     Jun 7, 2006
  5. Trademaven and transact are 2 seperate entities and no longer have anything to do with each other.

#35     Jun 7, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

So much for PFG.

:(

#36     Jun 7, 2006

7. I know that, but TM can still be used with Transact feed as that is my current set-up. In my office we had the Transact/TM platforms crash and the PFG/TM platforms crash.

This is why I will be using a NinjaTrader platform with TT feed tomorrow through Paul at VCap Futures. My opening trades are done very often by 10:00 est, so I do not need anymore platform tech problems near the open.

#37     Jun 8, 2006
  8. Anyone had any TM problems today?

#38     Jun 8, 2006
  9. Nope.

#39     Jun 8, 2006
  10. Good - you do not need tech issues when you are trying to trade.

#40     Jun 8, 2006