Very poor service at Trademaven

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by 123r34, Jun 5, 2006.

1. volente_00

volente_00

MDT, Care to tell us about your experience with TM and PFG ? Did you have any lag or disconnect problems ? What don't you like about the charting ? I always thought it offered decent chartiing compared to SR.

#21     Jun 6, 2006

2. Trademaven merged with eLocal -- this is where things really started to go down hill faster for TM.

#22     Jun 6, 2006

3. Yes - I would like to know if anyone here has had any good dealings with this set-up also.

#23     Jun 6, 2006
  4. Hey Vol,
    Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was short YM at the open, grabbed 50 points and went to mow the grass. Wish I hadn't been so quick to call it a day! LOL
    I've had very few issues with PFG's BestDirectFast. Their servers are mucho stable. No lag and very few disconnects. For something that's built specificaly for E-minis I love it's simplicity. Another plus is the order entry and amending functions. I probably need to take another look at the charts before I make a hasty decision. There's very little documentation on using the charts.
    I'm probably under-utilizing the charting capability. It's excellent for intraday and data for the last 96 hours but I must rely on another vendor for daily/weekly charts.
    Hope you're making your ES points today!
    MiniDowTrader

#24     Jun 6, 2006
  5. =================
    Trademaven had Reliability issues, customer service doesnt respond;
    disconnect issues this year. Charts unreliable

It could have been my fault/my computer ;
    except IB & another broker had none of those problems:cool:

#25     Jun 6, 2006
  6. Best DIrect Fast (Trademaven) running on PFG's servers is SOLID. I can count on one hand the number of times I've had diconnect in the past 6-8 months.
    DMT

#26     Jun 6, 2006
  7. What daymargins does PFG offers for E-mini and Euro FX ?

#27     Jun 6, 2006
  8. Nick,
    I use JR Futures as an introducing broker to PFG. Not sure about Euro FX but ES, ER, NQ are $3.90 RT and YM is $4.50 RT.
    MDT

#28     Jun 6, 2006
  9. In fact if you use Jtrader 6.2.x with TMG/(ex-eLocal) is still a great combination of speed and reliability.

#29     Jun 6, 2006
  10. volente_00

volente_00

Thanks MDT.

#30     Jun 6, 2006