Very pleased with Open-E-Cry and Esignal

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by olero, Jun 27, 2005.

1. OK can anyone tell me if for futures you can get intraday data for the regular trading session only, it appears that is not possible (you get all session -24h- charts) but I would like to hear from users and eSignal support if they have that info.

#31     Jul 14, 2005
  2. Check if advance get charts supports multimonitor charts?
    From the pics shown, seems it doesn't.

Any product without multimonitor support is worthless
    for realtime trading

#32     Jul 14, 2005
  3. just try for it a month and stop with all the questions or just call the AGC guy. What is so difficult about that?

#33     Jul 14, 2005

4. Dear Mr. Rokafella,

The purpose of asking questions here, is to find answer
    to the questions that other members might have, so
    everyone can see altogether.

secondly, trying a prodcut even for free might not be good
    idea, because time has more value than saving $29.

#34     Jul 14, 2005
  5. Nana,

Knock it off...You are making too much sense, recently...:)

But I can vouch for the broker discussed. I Don't use the charts though, not for any particular reason, its just they were never offered to me...

#35     Jul 14, 2005
  6. I see, asking questions and relyng on someone elses opinion is much smarter than trying the app for yourself. Go figure. In that case, please subscribe to AGC, they are the BEST! Blows away CQG and everything else and you save a ton! WOW... just friggin WOW!

#36     Jul 14, 2005
  7. WELL I AM TRYING IT BUT THE INTERFACE IS NOT ONE OF THE EASIEST TO USE TO BE HONEST. AND I AM NOT GOING TO RELY ONLY ON ESIGNAL SUPPORT TO GET ANSWERS TO MY Q's.

TO NANA YES IT SUPPORTS MULTI MONITOR ( OF COURSE WOULD BE USELESS OTHERWISE)

#37     Jul 15, 2005
  8. Adv_GET_Brent

Adv_GET_Brent Guest

Hi Kicking,

I just tried to send you a PM, but your box was full.
    Thank you for trying the software and how it interfaces with Patsystems - we appreciate your patronage and look forward to continuing to assist with your decision support needs.
    To that end, please send me a PM or email if you're available for me to call you and confirm that the application is operating for you as expected.
    Also, comments on how we could improve the start up process would also be appreciated.

Thank you,

Brent
    Advanced GET Product Management

#38     Jul 18, 2005