Very low spread FOREX broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Adibi83, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Laura48

Laura48

But what about withdrawals? Any good/bad experience?

#41     Dec 15, 2020
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

And how do they make money if their spreads are zero, lol. Sounds like a fairytale. Looks like an attempt to lure new newbie investors.

#42     Dec 15, 2020
  3. Wolfe_tr

Wolfe_tr

If commission is considered in addition to overall spreads, then my vote goes to Fxview. Otherwise, IC Markets.

#43     Dec 15, 2020
  4. Riley.R

Riley.R

Correct. Plus the zero offerings be it spreads or commissions always seem to good to be true. Isn't it? Is there any catch?

#44     Dec 16, 2020
  5. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

Brokers who value their reputation, have a large number of clients, usually offer fairly minimal spreads

#45     Dec 16, 2020
  6. Codrin

Codrin

IC has quite good spreads no doubt just because their commissions are lil high and fxview’s commissions are quite low so considering both i like fxview's overall costing.

#46     Dec 16, 2020
  7. Joseph@

Joseph@

I personally suggest FP Markets the spreads are better compared to other brokers like pepperstone and Darwinex and FP Markets also provide free VPS if maintained a minimum of 10 lots a month.

#47     Dec 18, 2020
  8. Riley.R

Riley.R

Oh is it? How about the commission, is it reasonable?

#48     Dec 22, 2020
  9. I'm a scalper now and was a previous trader with pepperston. Had to move my account to another broker because of bad spreads.

Looking for a broker with tighter spreads mostly averaging at 0 pips and faster execution speed?

#49     Dec 22, 2020
  10. wmwmw

wmwmw

Those 0 pips spread brokers charge higher commissions and you will end up paying more than low spread low commission brokers.

For example, FP Markets charges 0 spread and $6 commissions; coinexx charges 0.2 spread and $2 commissions, which is better?

#50     Dec 22, 2020