very green

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jbtrader, Nov 7, 2002.

1. jbtrader

jbtrader

I have just recently become interested in the world of trading. I am actively reading anything and everything I can get my hands on about trading.
    Unfortunately I am at the point where the books no longer have the answers to my questions.
    I would like to know what software is the best bang for the buck when it comes to on-line day trading.
    From what I have read, if one is not careful, large amounts of money will be ripped from the wallet quickly, ending a trading career before it gets started.

2. for what sort of bang are you looking -that makes for all the difference in the world you know:D

3. "I would like to know what software is the best bang for the buck when it comes to on-line day trading.
    From what I have read, if one is not careful, large amounts of money will be ripped from the wallet quickly, ending a trading career before it gets started."

beginners should keep their costs low and trade very small until they learn the ropes.you dont learn trading in a book.i suggest getting ib and a cheap charting service like qcharts and trade 100 share or less lots until you know how this game works.the market will try to trick you into making every mistake in the book before it will let you make consistant money.