Very disappointed with Israel- Israeli planes carrying crowd dispersal weapons to Egy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnathanIII, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Only Orwell could get more Orwellian.

#31     Feb 4, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not surprised, not after seeing that blogger's own admission, linked here earlier, about how he spends time on Amazon, etc., rating books and such with one star or five stars depending on whether they are liberal or conservative. Sounds like these guys are being paid though, so they're expected to work a bit more.

#32     Feb 4, 2011

3. Government to a nation is like a parent to their children. they are there to nurture , educate , and generally promote an overall well-being...

When children go to their dad and says ''Dad , our house is in a mess....not only is it in a mess, but mum is snorting crack and fucking with the neighbour , who btw secretly despises you. We need to do something to fix this shit '' Dad would be wise to listen.

If Mubarak ordered those weapons...then he is one dumb mother, if he didnt, then the Israelis had no business sending them, simply because Israel would insist that no-one ought to interfere in their internal affairs, at the same time blatantly doing whatever it pleases like storming Humanitarian Aid ships in International waters even killing people aboard.

World Peace is the way to go...

#33     Feb 4, 2011
  4. Yeah because muslims will quit fighting if there's no Israel.... They never fight and butcher each other of subtle theological differences, or blow themselves up, or cut off each others heads/hands if Israel has something to do with it. In fact, I think Israel MAKES muslims behave this way....

#34     Feb 4, 2011

5. Has everyone forgotten the 1990's?!
    Israel did everything it possibly could to try and finally unload the occupied territories, and the peace-loving Palis did everything <i>they</i> possibly could to fuck up the deal. (Yeah, yeah- I know, It's all Israel's fault the Oslo accords fell apart because one powerless Israeli politician in the opposition decided to visit the holiest site in Judaism for a few minutes. Keep telling yourselves that.)

#35     Feb 4, 2011