Very disappointed with Israel- Israeli planes carrying crowd dispersal weapons to Egy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnathanIII, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, now here's a_person, just off work and searching the board for "jew" or "israel" and applying the label "nazi" to anyone who criticizes their behavior!

#11     Feb 1, 2011
  2. Thank you for [indirectly] confirming everything I just said by not being able to address the points I raised and resorting to personal attacks instead.

#12     Feb 1, 2011
  3. In your case it is true.

#13     Feb 1, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Stfu, you trotted out "nazi" with your first reply.

#14     Feb 1, 2011
  5. Hey lets have a discussion without name calling.
    Information and fact based discussion

US Ammunition tells its own story

American ammunition is available in abundance if the targets are the Muslims and their lands; be it Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, Yemen, Gaza, Tunisia and now Egypt.

http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/01/us-ammunition-tells-its-own-story/

This is how you create enemies against Israel.
    The hypocrisy.
    Duplicity

#15     Feb 1, 2011
  6. Why are these sock puppets not banned?

#16     Feb 1, 2011
  7. #17     Feb 1, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

I seem to recall Al-Qaeda killing lots of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan. And, I remember the U.S. blowing up tons of ammunition located in terrorist caches. Many reported to our forces by the locals. So, no more propaganda, please.

#18     Feb 1, 2011
  9. #19     Feb 2, 2011
  10. Eight

Eight

We gotta do what we gotta do.. We had a decade after decade in which commies were working to overthrow our governments.. and there was Hitler and his little plot to take over the world, now we have these people that get turned into low tech bomb guidance and detonation drones [suicide bombers] trying to ruin our day... it's hard out there for freedom loving people!!

#20     Feb 2, 2011