Very bullish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by drukes1234, Jul 7, 2005.

1. i can see why the others are attacking you..cus you didnt state your view of the market at all..you basically said Im going long. (thats it)...no reasons no views..just picked a direction.

Though thats no reason to rip u to bits.

#41     Jul 8, 2005
  2. Exactly, this thread has no point other than for bragging rights if the OP guess turns out to be right.

Think how pointless ET would be if it were filled with "prediction" threads like this from every tom dick and harry. About half would be right and half would be wrong - whooopeee!

#42     Jul 8, 2005
  3. Just as a warning I will continue posting threads when I enter a trade long or short for a swing and will not disclose my technical or fundamental reasonings. so in the future those of you who do not want to know my directional views, do not open my thread--everyone happy?

#43     Jul 8, 2005
  4. A suggestion - do it all in one thread and do not open a new thread for each one.

Try starting a journal.

Everyone happy?

#44     Jul 8, 2005
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Dang. Can you believe we busted 1210 on relatively low volume? The market is an amazing thing.

#45     Jul 8, 2005
  6. mhashe

mhashe

Yeah I saw that massive V bottom too. But I'm not at all bullish, although I did cover my short postions and went long today. Who am I to argue with insanity, just go with the flow and take the money. I'll be busy shorting next week though.

#46     Jul 8, 2005
  7. Ebo

Ebo

Sold to you!

R1 = 1222

#47     Jul 9, 2005
  8. Because of comments like these - with no disrespect to the original poster - I am glad that my SIF trading is completely automated...

I do have a question though... I agree with your "go with the flow bit", but how is IT going "with the flow" if you are going to be "shorting next week" before you have even seen what any of next week's price action is? Crystal ball?

#48     Jul 9, 2005
  9. Ok I like the idea of this being my trading journal. Any way to change the original thread name?

#49     Jul 9, 2005
  10. Ebo

Ebo

I will give you kudos, assuming you have a timestamped ticket.

Now, if you would like any future credibility on your system, please post your trades in semi real-time.

#50     Jul 9, 2005