Very bullish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by drukes1234, Jul 7, 2005.

1. you made a good call... bravo!

#31     Jul 8, 2005
  2. Dow has been trading between 10,200 and 10,700 for the last three months. Do you need technicals to take a position at 10,300 and expect it to go up? Stop bothering this guy, he made an obvious call, and he was right sooner than most people would have thought, so eat his dust. I'm not trying to sound mean but there are a lot of whiners on this thread.

Accountant

#32     Jul 8, 2005
  3. this kinda reminds me of a bunch of people on a fishing pier.... if one guy starts to cath more fish than the others...everyone wants to know what kind of biat he's using.....lol :)

#33     Jul 8, 2005
  4. Here are some technicals . . .

#34     Jul 8, 2005
  5. i hope that is a joke ...... cause i cant make head or tails of that chart...might as well be in Chinese....darn that hurts my head to look at :confused: :confused: :confused:

#35     Jul 8, 2005
  6. Thanks to those who gave me kudos. It's not a winning trade yet as I have yet to cash out the position and in this swing trade.

Again, thanks to those who recognized that this was a market call not a lesson--it's nice to see that not all posts on this forum get bashed by everybody.

#36     Jul 8, 2005
  7. lol. I didn't see much bashing, or anyone wanting a "lesson". I just saw legit questions.

To each his own. Good trade if you close it out +.

#37     Jul 8, 2005
  8. ===========
    SPY is mostly sideways ,mostly year to date;
    bull market context & several sectors have/ are still nicely uptrending, year to date.

Buy the dip is a bit simple for TA;
    also pretty effective lately,
    none of this is a prediction.:D

#38     Jul 8, 2005
  9. wOg

wOg

Sorry, there's been plenty of snarking and name-calling. I don't get it, but that's the way some elitetraders roll.

You said it: each to his own.

At the same time, I don't see the big deal in sharing what you're seeing--technical or otherwise.

But it's a personal preference. Tthere was nothing funny about Thursday's hammer if you were caught short! In fact, I can't see how any "physical" stop--long or short--has survived the past week.

I'm long September QQQQ puts at an okay price, for what it's worth. Unfortunately, Friday's action makes me feel as if I've got more company than I'd prefer ...

#39     Jul 8, 2005
  10. Anseld

Anseld

wow, so much animosity in this thread.

they should rename "elite traders" to "madly depressed traders."

#40     Jul 8, 2005