Very bullish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by drukes1234, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Alright go ahead... continue pointing it out.

#21     Jul 8, 2005
  2. no offense sport, but you sound like a sophomoric punk rather than a so-called "trader" who might have any insight whatsoever into market direction! You just gotta defend yourself and your ego... and make sarcastic comments... when asked a couple reasonable questions!!? Yep that's a sure sign of a winner! :eek:

You sure you want to post on this website? Don't you really need the yahoo.com message boards so you can get into pissing matches with other similar market geniuses?

IcE
    :cool:

#22     Jul 8, 2005
  3. Dow +130 pts at the moment...yes I'm a punk

#23     Jul 8, 2005
  4. I for one did not say you are right are wrong. In your first post, you said "based on the technicals". I think you have been asked four times what those technicals are...what are the reasons you see?

You have ignored the question every time. So, basically you flipped a coin and wasted everyone's time starting a thread...

#24     Jul 8, 2005
  5. No, I'm just unwilling to tell the whole world what I look at when I enter a trade. It's perfectly valid to state your opinion on the markets and leaving it at that--but of course at elitetrader there must be conflict.

#25     Jul 8, 2005
  6. There is no conflict. When someone makes a broad statement like "based on the technicals" and goes to the effort of starting a thread, they should expect the question "what technicals?", or "what do you see?".

If you don't understand that, you are really dense. Next time don't start a thread, and you will not have any questions.

Or, if you start a thread then state real reasons. If you don't, people will not take you seriously.

#26     Jul 8, 2005
  7. Kiss of death! Talking about a market direction on ET you might as well hedge the other direction.

#27     Jul 8, 2005
  8. Give this guy a break. Why are y'all on his case for being right? Goodness! :confused:

#28     Jul 8, 2005
  9. I don't see how asking questions about HIS post and thread are "being on his case".

:confused:

#29     Jul 8, 2005
  10. The intent of the post was to publish my views on the market, not to explain how I arrive at my views and I think this is perfectly valid.

#30     Jul 8, 2005