Very Bullish reversal is just happening

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hajimow, Aug 9, 2011.

1. baro-san

baro-san

Good for you :) Don't change anything!

#41     Aug 9, 2011
  2. Not only that, but how does a 20% drop in the market justify you assuming we should all be bankrupt? I've been long and strong the whole way through this downtrend and have only lost 7%

Someone help, no one makes any sense on these forums

#42     Aug 9, 2011
  3. Possibilities:

1) They doubt your veracity

2) (7%) is not something to brag-about

3) You're a tool

4) All of the above

#43     Aug 9, 2011
  4. baro-san

baro-san

I browsed your journal.

#44     Aug 9, 2011
  5. Or, more educated possibilities:

1) Beating the market by 14% as a buy and hold investor in a span of 3 weeks IS something to brag about

2) I have posted all my trades in my journal, at the time of the trades, so if you question my "veracity" then YOU are the tool

3) I find myself in spitting matches with ignorant people that don't have the courage to admit they are wrong and that somehow 20% = 100% (bankrupt)

4) losers unite and back each other up

5) Why am I still typing

#45     Aug 9, 2011
  6. If you just assume anyone here with more than 1000 posts is a full fledged retard it all starts making sense really quick. This site is perhaps the greatest collection of dumb money ever assembled.

#46     Aug 9, 2011
  7. hahaha @ bottom, no no no, this is where we go retest, fail, and descend to either form a higher low or lower low

looking at the chart, i'd say this is the beginning of something bigger than what we've seen

#47     Aug 9, 2011
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The bears were loud and now they are more quiet. Last night, everyone was talking about crashing and limit downs, etc. Now only one guy posting, "longs are dead" and he was laughed out of the room. How fickle this board is.

#48     Aug 9, 2011
  9. S2007S

S2007S

When in doubt keep interest rates as low as they can stay for as long as they can stay, just to let everyone know BUBBLE ben bernanke is clueless on how to fix this failing economy. Now they are talking about keeping rates this low until 2013, haha, I remember about 2 years ago they were talking about keeping rates low through 2010. Just remember that BUBBLE ben bernanke isn't going to raise rates in 2011 or 2013 and probably not even 2017 because right now the the US economy is having a lost decade just like Japan, this will actually be a lost 2 or 3 decades!

#49     Aug 9, 2011
  10. Specterx

Specterx

Bottom line is that the bear market has resumed. I suspect only QE3 could plausibly turn things around, and maybe not even that.

There will of course be massive rallies all along the way, remember when ES went up 10% on 10/13/08?

#50     Aug 9, 2011