Very Bullish reversal is just happening

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hajimow, Aug 9, 2011.

1. i took 75 points out of this, should have done better

#11     Aug 9, 2011
  2. gnode

gnode

I got stopped out of SSO at 37.25. Watching it tank from here.

Bought today at 38 and kept lowering my stop ahead of the fed expecting some turbulence... and there it goes.

And here it comes back...

Cleaning out all the stops.

#12     Aug 9, 2011
  3. Illum

Illum

Some greed in there, someone has some balls. Right or wrong, good to get some greed back. One way trade day after day..... nah

#13     Aug 9, 2011
  4. not buffett, bots pushing the market back and force trying to locate and squeeze the weak hand. could Longs take any more pain today?

#14     Aug 9, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Buddy, honestly why are you in a panic ? Are you not familiar with the computer manipulation of markets occuring around these scheduled news items ?

"Worse day out of all" ??? Wow, I looked and markets are basically flat. some buying occurred this morning, some of those buyers are in for the long haul.

#15     Aug 9, 2011
  6. I am aware that there may be manipulation, but I am not a day trader so it is not something I have been concerned with. I would like to know more, can you provide a reference?

#16     Aug 9, 2011
  7. hajimow

hajimow

:D :( :p

#17     Aug 9, 2011
  8. Just one or two more follow up days, then bottom is in.

#18     Aug 9, 2011
  9. Illum

Illum

K its looking like a long, nice call. In the words of the joker "here we .....go" I wait till tomorrow. I jumped in yesterday. So I get to miss this out. Memories of pain, replace by greed tomorrow I'm sure. Nice one.

#19     Aug 9, 2011
  10. I don't get it. What's so bullish about Fed's announcement today?

#20     Aug 9, 2011