VERY bad feeling about today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by YMsystemtrader, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Like I said, its a coin flip. Yesterday you were wrong, today you are right (so far, we havent even opened yet!). Big f-ing deal. A coin flip is no way to make a living in the mkts.

#51     Nov 7, 2007
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

phew, sorry :)

#52     Nov 7, 2007
  3. BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

#53     Nov 7, 2007
  4. PFFFFFFFFFFFT BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

#54     Nov 7, 2007
  5. LOLOLOLOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#55     Nov 7, 2007
  6. HATE HATE HATE! :) i love it, the denial is what will make the next drop a doozy.

#56     Nov 7, 2007
  7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Listen, forget about the markets, what are the Lotto numbers for this Friday?

#57     Nov 7, 2007

8. You would think so, but the government will just lie and report numbers that will give the fed room to maneuver.

Its just the way the whole crooked game is set up, they can manipulate the data to say what they want.

Take a look at productivity data this morning all fed friendly for more rate cuts. It's not like the cuts are doing any good though market wants to go down, the internals don't lie.

#58     Nov 7, 2007
  9. Even with the market down today, the 2:30 renounders will act in full force and I'm making money anyway

#59     Nov 7, 2007
  10. gobar

gobar

not today... i think market is going lower today.... because of yesterdays bounce...but i maybe wrong

#60     Nov 7, 2007